AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Ablett vs Geelong, not as many points as usual.

Lewis isnt a bigger chipper in defence as my boys, he likes in contested or forward of the centre square.

GC dont give up that many points, i dont expect stokes or enright going huge.

Adamant

Enright will be a late withdrawal anyway. :P

Nails

Not only have Dongs had bad luck, should have made Franklin captain.

Still mad. Hopefully Dongs don't lose another game this season ::)

Colliwobblers

week 10 ladder up, heating up in the top 8.. and for the few outside it.

Toga

Lambies moving up! #Baaa

Will be a tough one this week vs the Gazelles heading into the byes, and maybe even a danger game in Round 12 vs the Eskimos with all of our Sydney boys out :'(

Justin Bieber

Thr Lambs are easily the best team... I don't get how the Dolphins are 9-1. Lambs would of beat them if they named a team when each played ::)

Pickers >:(

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2013, 10:04:06 AM
Thr Lambs are easily the best team... I don't get how the Dolphins are 9-1. Lambs would of beat them if they named a team when each played ::)

It took us 3-4 weeks to figure out our best team. If we had named our best team when we played it wouldn't have been so easy.

Also if you're easily the best team how come you have lost 2 other games?

You lost to the Dongs and Folders, both of whom we beat.

Ablett is by far the best player in this competition and having him as captain makes us very hard to beat. The rest of our guys aren't superstars but are very consistent in racking up SportsBet points.

A champion team will beat a team of champions any day...

Toga

I'm the Lambs lol ;)

When we lost to you, pickers was coach, and didn't have much time on his hands which resulted him naming a bunch of players that didn't even play that week. If we had have named our team properly we would've given you a run for your money. ;)

Against the Folders we lost on HGA, and Dongs beat us fair and square. But it seems we are one of the more consistent teams, as shown by us leading the comp on total points.

We are a champion team. Very underrated players. ;)

Justin Bieber

Yeah Toga you would of flogged the Dolphins in rd 1 lol. And your overall tally would be massively increased. (well only like a couple hundred points)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 05, 2013, 12:23:17 PM
Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2013, 10:04:06 AM

It took us 3-4 weeks to figure out our best team. If we had named our best team when we played it wouldn't have been so easy.

Also if you're easily the best team how come you have lost 2 other games?

You lost to the Dongs and Folders, both of whom we beat.

Ablett is by far the best player in this competition and having him as captain makes us very hard to beat. The rest of our guys aren't superstars but are very consistent in racking up SportsBet points.

A champion team will beat a team of champions any day...

Your not a champion team? Your a team of one champion. Remove GAJ and you would be 1-9

Toga

I just worked out if we had have played our proper XV, with Lake and Johnson omitted like they should have been, we would have scored an extra 188 points, making the final scores:

LAMBS 1827 (FINAL) v DOLPHINS 1710 (FINAL)

Be afraid. ;)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Toga on June 05, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
I just worked out if we had have played our proper XV, with Lake and Johnson omitted like they should have been, we would have scored an extra 188 points, making the final scores:

LAMBS 1827 (FINAL) v DOLPHINS 1710 (FINAL)

Be afraid. ;)

That's our worst score for the season I think aside from the loss to the Gazelles

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If look back on my Round 1 team in hindsight I probably wouldn't have played Wright (16), Corey (DNP), Lower (69) and even Varcoe (76). Instead Jolly (85), Stokes (122), C Jones (87) and Blake (72).

We also had Zaha sub, McMahon (dnp), Vlastuin (dnp) Rosa (dnp), Lester all potential first XV players not playing in the early weeks of the season.

In the last five rounds the Dolphins have topped 1900 everytime and scored over 2000 three times. We are the in form team of the competition - it is you who should be afraid.

From here on in we have the following fixtures: LLamas, @Crocodiles, @Folders @Elephants, @Vipers, Eskimos (Rivalry Round), Gazelles, LLamas, Elephants.

With that run home I think our top 4 spot is pretty safe and you'd be hard pressed to look past us for top two.

Justin Bieber

All Toga did was change all players WHO DID NOT PLAY to TWO PLAYING PLAYERS

Instead you want to change your whole side so you can argue?

Nails

Who gives a flower tbh

If all my players played like they did last year and we had no injuries the Dongs would easily be on top and destroying the world.

However that's not what happened and it's in the past. Get the flower over it.

Teams lost and teams won, settle it in the finals.

#dongsfirstteamtowinaXVspremiershipfrom8thplace