Main Menu

Hahaha

Started by Noz, April 01, 2013, 12:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Unless Hawthorn and Geelong draw tomorrow come Monday night Richmond will be sitting 9th.

Kellogscrunchynut

Was just thinking that earlier, guess it will be odd being ninth without losing a game.

quinny88

Or one of them win by less than 5 points..

You really don't like Richmond do ya Noz

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on April 01, 2013, 01:02:01 AM

This hahaha!

Ziplock

not necessarily 5 points :P

for instance, if geelong beat hawthorn 5 to 1, they'll be no.1 :P

Noz

Richmond are the team I dislike the most.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on April 01, 2013, 01:35:09 AM

not necessarily 5 points :P

for instance, if geelong beat hawthorn 5 to 1, they'll be no.1 :P

Hahaha well played ;D

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on April 01, 2013, 01:38:05 AM
Richmond are the team I dislike the most.

Why? Lol.
The have been no threat to anyone for 30 years

ossie85

It is fairly humorous that the Tigers streak of not being in the top 8 may continue!

Hoping they crack the 8 this year though

Noz

TeeJay

Port beat the worst side in the comp round 1 and start bagging teams below them hahahahaha!
They will beat GWS next weekend and think they should start booking grand final tickets!

Reality check....... Port are absolute rubbish. They will finish between 13th-16th so I wouldn't go bagging other teams LOLLLL

Ziplock

Quote from: TeeJay on April 02, 2013, 05:11:17 AM
Port beat the worst side in the comp round 1 and start bagging teams below them hahahahaha!
They will beat GWS next weekend and think they should start booking grand final tickets!

Reality check....... Port are absolute rubbish. They will finish between 13th-16th so I wouldn't go bagging other teams LOLLLL

too early to call that :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: TeeJay on April 02, 2013, 05:11:17 AM

This guy still trolling is he? Oh well :P  he's in for a shock :o

Ziplock

I realllly think we should look at their performance against GWS before talking them up :P

AFEV

Quote from: Ziplock on April 02, 2013, 07:49:10 PM
I realllly think we should look at their performance against GWS before talking them up :P
I hope GWS get up. I thought they did quite well against Sydney. I've been saying GC would climb out of the bottom 4 all summer...Perhaps GWS improve too.