WHAT A ROUND!!!!!

Started by Thedreamteamgod, March 31, 2013, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thedreamteamgod

Lecras even has screwed people over

Dudge

Quote from: Thedreamteamgod on March 31, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
i think that this is one of the craziest rounds i've ever seen.

Toumpas will hopefully bounce back, as Danger and a couple others.
I have found the rookies to be quite disappointing.

The rookies we've picked have been a bit below par - Whitfeild- Toumpas- maybe Plowman, but Wines -Viney- O'meara- Stevenson(rookie priced) have been good. ( Btw i didn't pick the first 3 :D). Point being, some rooks have been ok

tbagrocks

Hmm well In expect to be sub 100k

Dangerfield, Walker, Heppell, Scooter, Fyfe, Goddard, Zac Smith, Martin, Karpark, Zorko, Caff, Mitchell, Robbo

Thankyou Hammer Hartlett, Swan, Pendlebury, Rocky, Wines, Hartlett, Goodes, Rocky, Gibbs

But beat those misses!

elephants

I think its safe to say this dude called Kieran Harper will not be in my side next week.

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on March 31, 2013, 11:47:24 PM
I think its safe to say this dude called Kieran Harper will not be in my side next week.
Would a guy called Scooter be?

Andrew

WINS
Hartlett@D4 (unless Terlich gets named next week...)
Boak@M5
Moloney@M6
O'Meara@M8

Very happy I started with them on field, and the first 3 are relatively unique.

LOSSES
Greene@M4
Zac Smith@R2
Zorko@F2

Needing to re-jig my midfield premiums and bring in Kennedy up forward, I think it'll be Greene out with a DPP rookie forward into the midfield for round 2. I'm surprised more aren't all over him, he's a must have after that round 1 showing I would've thought? After this week he pretty much doesn't come up against a decent defence for 2 months...

Adamant

I was trying to talk people out of Harper! haha. Everyone was saying he'd play the Boomer role and average 80, but he actually needs to have Boomers talent first. :P

its me lads

Longer  must go, now I just need to find the best method of getting rid of him bullet, knife, assassination Maybe I will downgrade fyfe to moloney or zorko to someone, need to sus out what's going on with beams.

Ideally I would like to give premos another week at least.

Adamant

Quote from: its me lads on April 01, 2013, 12:37:12 AM
Longer  must go, now I just need to find the best method of getting rid of him bullet, knife, assassination Maybe I will downgrade fyfe to moloney or zorko to someone, need to sus out what's going on with beams.

Ideally I would like to give premos another week at least.

Do you have Cox up forward?

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 31, 2013, 11:48:44 PM
Would a guy called Scooter be?

Nup for two reasons ;)

1) I dont have him.
2) He's a superstar haha ;)

Quote from: Adamant on April 01, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

I was trying to talk people out of Harper! haha. Everyone was saying he'd play the Boomer role and average 80, but he actually needs to have Boomers talent first. :P

I was always thinking this :( Didn't have Harper until a few minutes before lockout when I pussied out of the rookie ruck stratedy haha ::)

Justin Bieber

MacCaffer half the price and a better scorer than spuder

Mr.Craig

You must have missed the whole of 2012.

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 01, 2013, 02:16:48 AM

You must have missed the whole of 2012.

Haha. ;D

Holz

robbo beams longer macaffer zorko

Generalsor

Pretty stoked I gotta say. 1962 with only Jimmy left to play - some big 50/50's that went my way (eg Viney on field instead of mitchell, sticking with Murphy over JPK despite the hype, Lucas traded out late for Moloney). Zorko, Z.Smith, Goddard and Scooter Selwood are on the breakers list, but can't complain too much I guess!