Goldstein appreciation :)

Started by ossie85, March 31, 2013, 08:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 31, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
Good performance but still think 2 premo ruck is way to go.

No reason why Goldstein can't end up with a premium average at the end of the year. He did in 2011 as a sole ruckman with McIntosh out for the year and he is sole ruckman again this year. I like my chances of him being an underpriced premium. FWIW, i went Goldstein R2 and Currie R3. Should Goldstein miss a week or 2, Currie will step into his role and hopefully manage some nice scores as back up. Scott said they won't play in the same game, so i'm hoping he keeps his word on that.

ben_020285

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on April 02, 2013, 07:32:17 AM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 31, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
Good performance but still think 2 premo ruck is way to go.

No reason why Goldstein can't end up with a premium average at the end of the year. He did in 2011 as a sole ruckman with McIntosh out for the year and he is sole ruckman again this year. I like my chances of him being an underpriced premium. FWIW, i went Goldstein R2 and Currie R3. Should Goldstein miss a week or 2, Currie will step into his role and hopefully manage some nice scores as back up. Scott said they won't play in the same game, so i'm hoping he keeps his word on that.

Agree with everything you have said here and have done exactly the same thing with my team.

Jmachete

JSelwood14

Quote from: Jmachete on April 02, 2013, 11:41:41 AM
ONE GAME

Yes, one game! He has only played one game and he did good in that one game so we can be happy with his score.

TeeJay

Would just like to bump this thread  ;D

Laughing so hard at all of the threads pre season saying he was a spud

121, 105, 110, 86, 119, 132, 163

What a spud  ::)

Mat0369

He and Leuenberger doing the job. Glad I started with them both

doogz

Goldstein has been awesome so far!  I went mcevoy instead, which wasnt a massive mistake (only saved 50k).

TeeJay

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 12, 2013, 12:05:09 AM
He and Leuenberger doing the job. Glad I started with them both

McEvoy, Goldstein locked and loaded for the season for me. Couldnt be happier with that choice.
Lucky cos I made blunders on all of my other lines  ::)

Mat0369

I was happy to let Blicavs start round 1 and have Cox sit in the forward line as an emergency if Leuenberger did not pan out. It worked perfectly

TeeJay

Pat on the back to everyone that doesnt get swayed by meaningless Nab cup games and think a premium ruckman is gonna be useless becasue they didnt bust their ass in nab. The cream rise to the top

Footyrulz

goldy!!!!! have had him from the start!!!

as a kangaroos supporter, i knew he would come good!!!

ossie85

My pick of the year :) And there haven't been many

Jroo

Quote from: ossie85 on May 12, 2013, 08:00:08 AM

Nice pick ossie, I wished I picked him over Sauce Jacobs  :-[ :'(

roo boys!

Quote from: JROO8 on May 12, 2013, 08:35:07 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on May 12, 2013, 08:00:08 AM

Nice pick ossie, I wished I picked him over Sauce Jacobs  :-[ :'(
Ditto

Griffin to Goldy could be a popular trade this week I'm guessing!

dwink23

Him and Berger from the start with cox up forward. Hasn't disappointed me yet, and with 110+ avg so far safe to say he has been premium to date...rucks the only line I got right lol  ;)