Goldstein appreciation :)

Started by ossie85, March 31, 2013, 08:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Who needs Cox when you have Goldstein. Just sayin'

Mat0369

I was getting worried early. He was getting his hand on the ball but it was not translating into points. Did really well and showed what he can do as the number 1 ruck. If Leuenberger can come back and be effective I will be happy to keep big Cox down forward with those two in the ruck.

colmullet

......and people thought Currie would beat him for a spot  :o

Jroo

I actually thought Goldy would be a good pick, just decided not to pick him  ::)

Mat0369

His performance means one less worry for my team. Considering I had two players vested under injury clouds (Luke Brown and Koby Stevens), Jordan Russell struggle to touch it in the first half and Zorkos posssible injury worry, Goldstein has given me one less headache.

JBs-Hawks

Heard mummy was out so swapped them friday night. Then mummy played well and I was like awww shower, buttt cheers goldy.

quinny88

Sticks it up all the people that wrote him off because he had a quiet nab cup. Once again.. Nab cup means nothing! When will people learn  ::)

BoredSaint

someone put up a Kreuzer appreciation page :D

100k cheaper :P

quinny88

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 31, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
someone put up a Kreuzer appreciation page :D

100k cheaper :P

:o He's like 3k cheaper not 100 lol

Colliwobblers

i said all preseason get goldy for SC he is a SC star, but avoid him in DT.

he did ok in DT too.

good get for those that gotted him :) in either comp - but especially SC

Samm79

Was happy that his NAB was ordinary as he went from being in every team to not many. Happy days.

Mummy looked good last night, best he's looked for a couple of years...

Dudge

Had him (Goldy, in S/B till a week ago ) good onya guys :(. But a weeks along time in FF :-\, Just saying lol. Mind you better than Sauce at the minute  >:(

Torpedo10

Good performance but still think 2 premo ruck is way to go.

tbagrocks

Goldstein = WhyDontYouTankInNABYouSpud  >:(

Seriously what? Bigger tanker than Carlton! Spud! Get froggedS

ubeaut