Terlich, Colquhoun, Currie

Started by bradjones, March 29, 2013, 05:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradjones

Three guys in my team, all not playing this round - Swapped Colquhoun for Vastuin before the the second lock out.

I presume most are going for replacements, who are the options?

Ricochet

Pittard
Goodes
Stevenson
Frost
Heath

Affliction

Sticking with Terlich or using the cash to bring in Plowman

Already have Pittard, Goodes, Stevenson, Heath

Frost is an emergency this weekend

Bones Bombers

If you are stuck with a non playing back rookie which one is more likely to get games soon, Terlich or Frost?

bradjones

is anyone doing anything with currie? already have blicavs at R2 and rowe on the pine? any cheap guys who could be replacement candidates

glynman

Quote from: bradjones on March 29, 2013, 07:25:07 PM
is anyone doing anything with currie? already have blicavs at R2 and rowe on the pine? any cheap guys who could be replacement candidates

Yeh I've got him on the pine in my rucks. I had Daw but then he's emergency anyway and I needed the 6k to get Neade over Dwyer.

chief007

billy longer for brisbane is starting and is 241k worth a look he had a good nab cup

bradjones

Quote from: chief007 on March 29, 2013, 08:10:28 PM
billy longer for brisbane is starting and is 241k worth a look he had a good nab cup
Don't have the money for him, i'm just not sure who to start on the bench out of Currie or Daw, considering none are playing and no other playing options, i'd rather have the one with the most JC and likely hood of playing in round 2 in my team from the start and seeing as Daw was at least an emergency that might indicate he's closer than Currie to a game?