Which rook to keep?

Started by KingJB, March 26, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJB

Who would be the better of the two to keep? Slim pickings and both sub likely!
Rowe or Neade? Or any others I have Mcaffer as my other bench

Holz

Quote from: KingJB on March 26, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

why not wait till teams are released. we will now if rowe is the sub ebfore lockout also.

KingJB

Yeah good point just trying to get thoughts before hand

Jukes

Atm I'm leaning towards Rowe. Neade is 10 times more likely to get the vest as teams prefer green vesting impact players with pace like Neade rather tall KPP/rucks like Rowe (although Rowe seems a likely candidate to be red vested). Rowe has DPP to remember.

Also Holz, get yo grammar together.

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on March 26, 2013, 02:11:00 PM

Atm I'm leaning towards Rowe. Neade is 10 times more likely to get the vest as teams prefer green vesting impact players with pace like Neade rather tall KPP/rucks like Rowe (although Rowe seems a likely candidate to be red vested). Rowe has DPP to remember.

just typing quickly jukes

leaning towards neade, even if he gets a vest. just think he will star green early and eventually work his way into the squad.

MGK1

Neade has green vest written all over him! Rowe has red vest written all over him!

By you having Macaffer on the bench I assume you have a midpricer as your last forward (good option).
The 108k forward rookies are shocking and it won't really matter. Lets hope Dwyer gets upgraded this week for Broomhead.

Damn Staker would have been perfect.

Jukes

Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 02:13:59 PM
Quote from: Jukes on March 26, 2013, 02:11:00 PM

just typing quickly jukes

leaning towards neade, even if he gets a vest. just think he will star green early and eventually work his way into the squad.

I type very fast yet still maintain impeccable grammar.

My predictions which I forgot to include;
Neade: 9 games, 4 green vests, 1 red vest, 32 average
Rowe: 11 games, 4 red vests, 48 average.

Neither are particularly great options but better than most forward rooks; Rowe wins out easily imo, Neade hasn't got the body or mindset for a player of his physical capabilities at this point in his career imo.

KingJB

Yeah I went with Cox 3 rook ruck set up so my forwards are Rocky Karny Zorko Bolton Bartell and Harper/Petterd

Justin Bieber

Thats one horrible prediction sheep Jukes

Tyes

I would take Rowe, I can see him scoring more, and his JS will sky rocket should a Carlton tall go down.