Koby Stevens

Started by Ricochet, March 26, 2013, 01:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako 2m
Brendan McCartney has declared that Koby Stevens, Brett Goodes and Nick Lower will all play vs Lions. #AFLFantasy #Supercoach

essendon2

Would you rather Lucas for just 45k extra though? ???

Ricochet

With Boyd being out for 2-3 i think Koby's JS would be better than Lucas'

Ziplock

I would prefer stevens over lucas.

that being said, woooo! :P

Holz

stevens v whitfield is my issue.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on March 26, 2013, 01:18:33 PM
stevens v whitfield is my issue.

Same here mate, what do we do!?!?

Leaning toward Stevo now..

Hagebear

Is Koby a better option then K.Mitchell (providing he gets upgraded)

Jukes

Quote from: Hagebear on March 26, 2013, 02:33:06 PM

Not for value.
Kobe = 205/79
Kane = 120/73

=2.59 vs 1.64, Kane easily wins on value. Kobe wins on JS though probably.

And stop worrying about Kane not being upgraded. They wouldn't recruit the best WAFL player of 2012 to play SANFL. There's a better chance he'll win their Best and Fairest than not be upgraded tbh.

popedelio

I got Stevens in both my SC and DT, I hope he tears it up if he is named :)

essendon2

Quote from: Jukes on March 26, 2013, 02:36:38 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on March 26, 2013, 02:33:06 PM

Not for value.
Kobe = 205/79
Kane = 120/73

=2.59 vs 1.64, Kane easily wins on value. Kobe wins on JS though probably.

And stop worrying about Kane not being upgraded. They wouldn't recruit the best WAFL player of 2012 to play SANFL. There's a better chance he'll win their Best and Fairest than not be upgraded tbh.
I think he's a high chance to be handed the Green vest

Windigo

It's Koby.

That's the poor man spelling of the city/beef/name. Haha. :P

I've got both Lachie & Stevens. As well as Wines, O'Meara & Mitchell. Reckon I've got group of rookie players right there.  :)

tbagrocks

If Lower becoming a good pick with Boyd out, someone needs too step up, Koby still on my radar, probly my SC

Doggoneit

I think Stevens will play rd 1 and my gut says vest may go to J Grant

All depends on how McCartney structures the team - I still cant come up with a solid 22 for the Dogs - and is why Stevens may be out once Boyd comes back.

Check of Dogs midfielders - Boyd, Cross, Picken, Cooney, Griffen, Liberatore, Wallis, Dalhaus, Higgins, Lower - Stevens is behind all of these with Tutt, Pearce, Mcrae, Hrovat etc all chances to get games.

Toga

Interesting point there Doggoneit, would need him to feature for a majority of the early season to make him worthwhile probably...

For the moment I have Kane Lucas in... Depending on Carlton's sub, I'll trade him to Koby if he's named sub, if not I'll probably leave him in there...

Very tempting though...

essendon2

Quote from: Doggoneit on March 26, 2013, 05:18:34 PM
I think Stevens will play rd 1 and my gut says vest may go to J Grant

All depends on how McCartney structures the team - I still cant come up with a solid 22 for the Dogs - and is why Stevens may be out once Boyd comes back.

Check of Dogs midfielders - Boyd, Cross, Picken, Cooney, Griffen, Liberatore, Wallis, Dalhaus, Higgins, Lower - Stevens is behind all of these with Tutt, Pearce, Mcrae, Hrovat etc all chances to get games.
+1