Cotch with a tag

Started by chaosAD, March 25, 2013, 09:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

How will he go with the heavy tag each week?
He's a dead set star but a lot of players struggle with it!
Did he get tagged much last year?

Sida

He got tagged by Clint Jones and made him look like a laughing stock. Ryan Crowly tagged Deledio during their matches showing ross sees Deledio as a more deadlier player. Expect him to shell out constant 100s.

millencholy

I reckon he will be a marked player more often this year, he was tagged in the pre-season and struggled. I know its only nab cup, but Im opting for Deledio this year as a POD and a safe bet, for what its worth.

This is the exact question I have struggled with all pre-season... arrrg... 

Jroo

Quote from: Sida on March 25, 2013, 09:07:57 PM
He got tagged by Clint Jones and made him look like a laughing stock. Ryan Crowly tagged Deledio during their matches showing ross sees Deledio as a more deadlier player. Expect him to shell out constant 100s.
What? Cotchin had 28 touches 90 DT points and 106 SuperCoach points, so I wouldn't say he made him look like a laughing stock  ??? Unless your talking about a game from older than 2012. Cotchin usually gets the tagged and he normally handles it well, so I would pick him. Deledio would make a good POD though

Toga

He did it most of last year so don't see why he can't continue to do so this year...

If anything I think Deledio struggles more with a tag...

tbagrocks

Dangerfield had a tag most of last year too and we saw how he went round one ::)

If this isn't a warning on starting 22yr olds after a breakout year then you are silly :P

Dudge

Quote from: millencholy on March 25, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
I reckon he will be a marked player more often this year, he was tagged in the pre-season and struggled. I know its only nab cup, but Im opting for Deledio this year as a POD and a safe bet, for what its worth.

I hope this analogy does'nt apply to Danger as well. Seriously the big boys will stand up more often than not. Why do the guns of fantasy footy-GAJ-SWANY-PENDLES-BOYDY-JELWOOD etc etc do it every year. I think Danger and Cotch are almost there. I'd back Cothin in for whats it worth

Dudge

PS i used Danger because i got him in s/c god-damm lol

me

watch captain cotch rip carlton a new one this thursday - carrots will definitely go to deledio (whose much more susceptible to the tag)

Toga

Quote from: me on March 25, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
watch captain cotch rip carlton a new one this thursday - carrots will definitely go to deledio (whose much more susceptible to the tag)

+1 ;)

Wacky Tiger

Quote from: me on March 25, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
Yeah dont know i reckon Carrots will go to whoever is playing best. But to the original question can Cotch handle a tag.

Yes he can.

Justin Bieber

Nah Cotchin sucks so do not pick him. ;)

me

another great thing about the cotch is that he can go forward and have an impact to break the tag - saw him do it on a number of occasions last year - he's very good one on one, so the tiges just vacate the f50 and he goes BANG

henry

Yes almost untaggable I reckon at times last year. If he can recapture that form then no reason why he won't score well every week. This is also a valid point, an aspect to their games a few decent mids don't have
Quote from: me on March 25, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
another great thing about the cotch is that he can go forward and have an impact to break the tag - saw him do it on a number of occasions last year - he's very good one on one, so the tiges just vacate the f50 and he goes BANG
Locked for me as he was by about round 10 last year lol.