Blicavs to be promoted on Tuesday :)

Started by nostradamus, March 25, 2013, 09:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Windigo

Will be sitting on my bench for round one.  8)

Holz

if burger doesnt get up he could be sitting as my R2. With the new ruck rules you would think he has the game to excell. great runner, good leap. perfectly suited you would think.

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2013, 11:54:32 AM
if burger doesnt get up he could be sitting as my R2. With the new ruck rules you would think he has the game to excell. great runner, good leap. perfectly suited you would think.

l'm thinking much the same thing

mezzoculo

If named he will be my R2 for this round at least (McEvoy R1, Cox F1) as he should be playing in a team with bugger all ruck options for the next few few weeks. The cash from Leuey to Blicavs would let me upgrade on another line. I don't trust Leuey to post great scores early.

Justin Bieber

Dammit Holz! Why do you tell everyone!!

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on March 25, 2013, 01:39:42 PM
Dammit Holz! Why do you tell everyone!!

I dont think it was a secret lez. Smokies like him never last.

the downside is west and hmac are recovering . you would have to be pretty scared with those guys pushing to come back with him as your R2. I can see them being named as emergency one week and it  could mean a possible late withdrawal.

mezzoculo

Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2013, 01:59:30 PM
The downside is west and hmac are recovering . you would have to be pretty scared with those guys pushing to come back with him as your R2. I can see them being named as emergency one week and it  could mean a possible late withdrawal.
Its worth the risk if you started Cox in the forward line and have another premium in the R1 position.

Holz

Quote from: mezzoculo on March 25, 2013, 02:05:12 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2013, 01:59:30 PM
The downside is west and hmac are recovering . you would have to be pretty scared with those guys pushing to come back with him as your R2. I can see them being named as emergency one week and it  could mean a possible late withdrawal.
Its worth the risk if you started Cox in the forward line and have another premium in the R1 position.

that it is but with the stupid rolling lockout, i didnt want to take that risk. Not knowing how the roos would set up their ruck line.

Andrew

Quote from: mezzoculo on March 25, 2013, 12:01:32 PM
If named he will be my R2 for this round at least (McEvoy R1, Cox F1) as he should be playing in a team with bugger all ruck options for the next few few weeks. The cash from Leuey to Blicavs would let me upgrade on another line. I don't trust Leuey to post great scores early.

I agree with your thinking, particularly after watching premo ruck options Cox, Jacobs, and Ryder all go well under their average from last year. I will spend the extra money from Leuey -> Blicavs to upgrade Moloney to a premo smokie.

Noz

Kind of hard to predict the current ruck bench

Rowe - Will be given games and holds the magical DPP link which would be the best way to get Cox in your ruck line if you choose to do so.

Currie - Has shown in the NAB that he can hold the number 2 ruck role at Kangaroos and could be given more games than the other 2 this year.

Blicavs  - Last ruck man standing at the cattery should play a few games before the more experienced blokes take over.

Holz

Quote from: Noz on March 25, 2013, 05:29:42 PM
Kind of hard to predict the current ruck bench

Rowe - Will be given games and holds the magical DPP link which would be the best way to get Cox in your ruck line if you choose to do so.

Currie - Has shown in the NAB that he can hold the number 2 ruck role at Kangaroos and could be given more games than the other 2 this year.

Blicavs  - Last ruck man standing at the cattery should play a few games before the more experienced blokes take over.

not a hard choice for me.

Blicavs and Daw.

Currie shouldnt play and if he does our selection pannel has no clue and I would put the house on collingwood.

Torpedo10

I don't trust the rookie rucks. I'm sticking with a 2 ruck premo strategy.

tbagrocks

If he playes I'll have to put Rowe forward, but then what if Dwyer plays, Might have to drop neade!

The headaches continue :-\

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 25, 2013, 06:02:51 PM
If he playes I'll have to put Rowe forward, but then what if Dwyer plays, Might have to drop neade!

The headaches continue :-\

thats not a headache. the headache is when Blicavs Rowe Dwyer and Neade are not named.