Round Progress Score

Started by John62, March 25, 2013, 12:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Yoshi on March 25, 2013, 10:27:48 AM
266/3  ::)

Watson,Goddard,Cox

same as me.

Very happy with Watson, good score in that game.

Cox, pretty happy with him, i think he will improve next week and still the best ruck to play soo far.

goddard: disapointing, but he could easily go 100+ next round.  They play melbourne, you would assume a big win.

Barra17

Goddard, Cox, Heppell, Embley.

Pathetic  :-[

Holz

Quote from: Barra on March 25, 2013, 02:09:07 PM

bad this round, but still 4 good picks.

Barra17

Definitely puts me behind the 8 ball. Tried to log in to chuck Embers on the bench but didn't get there in time. :(

BratPack

Quote from: Barra on March 25, 2013, 02:34:23 PM
Definitely puts me behind the 8 ball. Tried to log in to chuck Embers on the bench but didn't get there in time. :(

Wouldn't have mattered. DT's lockout covered BOTH games not just one at a time. I got caught by it too, leaving me with 425/5

13Brummy

Quote from: Barra on March 25, 2013, 02:09:07 PM

I got the same as you mate, very disappointed.  Good signs for Embley though, scoring 42 in just over a quarter.

Toga

Had the standard Goddard, Heppell and Cox, but very glad I jumped on JJK as well, top scorer for the weekend :P

328 from 4!

Jalapeno

Ricochet

Quote from: Jalapeno on March 25, 2013, 05:03:55 PM
0/0 :) haha
No Essendon, Freo, Adelaide or Eagles' players??
Sounds like a unique side

Jalapeno

Quote from: Ricochet on March 25, 2013, 05:14:06 PM
Quote from: Jalapeno on March 25, 2013, 05:03:55 PM
0/0 :) haha
No Essendon, Freo, Adelaide or Eagles' players??
Sounds like a unique side

I had danger and cox but traded before the lockout to mummy and hanneery to free up cash to get sammy mitchell in my mids haha :) pretty happy about it now tbh. Cant see any players other than watson and stants that I would have wanted anyways.

I have decided to go unique this year because with the new trade rules i think it is the only way to get ahead of the pack.. or behind it hahah

tbagrocks

grimreaper

henry

131/2 for me, goddard and kommer which is not too bad as already have got one rook out of the way whereas others have only had premos.

timmyparso

262 from 4  :'(  goddard, dangerfield, cox and pav.