Started by tbagrocks, March 24, 2013, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Fifth too second off the start, finaly!  ;D

tbagrocks

All of a sudden he is first ahead if Vettel and looking good :o

Torpedo10

Torpedo10

Vettel says via team radio that Webber is 'too slow' yet on the next lap Vettel loses a second on Webber.  ;D

tbagrocks

The Championship is on, providing Mark can start well ::)

Infront here and flying, go Mark go, go go go

Has to be a chance for then championship?

tbagrocks

Wow it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red bull saying don't fight but after Seb takes first

it's on, wow it's on, wowee, like then Moto GP the winner is a guess?

Aussien Aussie Aussie oi oi oi! Go Mark GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windigo

Vettel, what a prick.  :o

They said over the team radio not to overtake Mark, nek minnit, Vettel doesn't give a stuff and overtakes Webber to deny Mark his 10th win. What a flowering tosser.  >:(

valkorum

Overall it was a great race.  Seb finally proved on INTERNATIONAL TV that he is flowering flowerwit.  I absolutely LOVED Webbers interview on the podium - he didnt hold any punches.

DazBurg

Quote from: valkorum on March 25, 2013, 11:17:25 AM
Overall it was a great race.  Seb finally proved on INTERNATIONAL TV that he is flowering flowerwit.  I absolutely LOVED Webbers interview on the podium - he didnt hold any punches.
i missed the interview valk can you remember what he said?

valkorum

And I quote:

"After the last stop the team told me the race was over and we turned the engines down and go to the end," Webber said.

"The team made their decision. Seb made his own decision and he will have protection as usual."

Cicjose

Vettel is the poster child of the Red Bull team so he wont care and in the course of the season

Webber will realise again that he will never be the protected driver

if anyone has a right to be filthy with his teammate it should be Nico Rosberg

PowerBug

Quote from: Cicjose on March 25, 2013, 12:33:03 PM
if anyone has a right to be filthy with his teammate it should be Nico Rosberg
That decision by Mercs was surprising, especially since Rosberg could've lapped so much quicker if he was given free air. Possibly could've given Webber a run for 2nd spot. :-\

I hate Red Bull, but have always been neutral to Mark Webber as he gets no favouritism ever, so glad he didn't back down. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

valkorum

Rosberg wouldnt have caught Webber - he was about 15 seconds ahead at the time, with only about 10 laps to go.

At best Rosberg would have caught up 1 second a lap.

BratPack

If you look closely you can see Webber's left hand...

valkorum

Webber most definitely was not a happy chappy.  Suprised he didnt punch out anyone