Danger Man Sick?

Started by Windigo, March 22, 2013, 05:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I dunno how reliable it is but:

SUPERCOACH ALERT : Adelaide gun midfielder Patrick Dangerfield has been struck down with the flu and is in doubt for tonight's clash. #AFL

RoyDTRoyDT: RT @GeneralHodge15: @RoyDT I'm too stressed. Crouch in or out, Rumors of a sick dangerzone, The neighbors lawnmower showerting me. Bugger it, just joined ya.

At least we'll get to see if his in or not... :-\

timmyparso

Quote from: Windigo on March 22, 2013, 05:18:14 PM
I dunno how reliable it is but:

SUPERCOACH ALERT : Adelaide gun midfielder Patrick Dangerfield has been struck down with the flu and is in doubt for tonight's clash. #AFL

RoyDTRoyDT: RT @GeneralHodge15: @RoyDT I'm too stressed. Crouch in or out, Rumors of a sick dangerzone, The neighbors lawnmower showerting me. Bugger it, just joined ya.

At least we'll get to see if his in or not... :-\

when is final team locked in? i.e. find out if Crouch in for Danger?

Windigo

I thought its an hour and a half before the game?  ???

Matt_352

Crouch late in for danger perhaps ???  :P

Ricochet

Any news on this?? Need to know whether to trade him out of my SC or not

Justin Bieber

Dammit I was just praying the spud did play ::)

valkorum

Roy retweeted from a bloke named Richard Stone.... No idea who Richard Stone is so not sure how reliable either.  I cant see any other reference anywhere (trust me, I have been frantically looking)

Windigo

Yeah, I've found nothing, only that tweet on my original post. 

tbagrocks

If people keep believing everything they see on twitter every friday, they are in for a long season ;)

Stop this madness, he is playing ::)

n4cr123

Sick or not he will play..... I remember he plaed with the flu last year and scored a ton.....
Anyway I don't own him so hopefully he gets subbed off with it  ::)  just kidding love the danger man! 8)

Screech

channel ten news adelaide just did its sports report and said "no late changes for the crows" confirmed he is playing

Flame

I'm thinking of picking him too!! Now what to do?

valkorum

Got confirmation from RoyDT that the re-tweet was of a troll in meltdown. 

tldr: Danger isnt sick and will play

Spite

Quote from: Screech on March 22, 2013, 07:41:45 PM
channel ten news adelaide just did its sports report and said "no late changes for the crows" confirmed he is playing

Awesome, thanks steve!

Screech