Main Menu

Brownlow Votes

Started by kilbluff1985, March 21, 2013, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Ablett Selwood Pendles is $18  :o

quinny88

People that think Selwood ducks need to pay more attention  ::) He doesnt duck at all. When he is tackled he shrugs his shoulders to get out of it which often causes the tackle to slip up above the shoulder. Theres a big difference between that and ducking. He is as tough as nails

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ricochet on September 03, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

you saying that's good or bad? I put a few on already try to cover myself a bit you would know if you remember me last year lol

Selwood /Pendlebury /Ablett @ 67.00
Selwood /Ablett /Pendlebury @ 41.00
Ablett /Pendlebury /Selwood @ 31.00

just $10 bets :P might put like 10 of them on before the night

Justin Bieber

Quote from: quinny88 on September 03, 2013, 06:28:28 PM
People that think Selwood ducks need to pay more attention  ::) He doesnt duck at all. When he is tackled he shrugs his shoulders to get out of it which often causes the tackle to slip up above the shoulder. Theres a big difference between that and ducking. He is as tough as nails
Not saying it's my opinion. It's just a general opinion and Brucey Mc even highlighted him when Pop got a free against Sydney.

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 03, 2013, 06:47:51 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 03, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

you saying that's good or bad? I put a few on already try to cover myself a bit you would know if you remember me last year lol

just $10 bets :P might put like 10 of them on before the night
I didn't realise they were always. I like the bottom two

stew42

Thinking of laying a few sneaky bets:
Sloane to beat Judd ($1.30) $10
Libba to beat Wingard ($1.45) $30
Sam Mitchell to beat KJack ($1.93) $10
Roughead to beat Mundy ($1.65) $20
Cash in: $60
Potential out: $94.30

Thoughts?

kilbluff1985

Yeah looks good mate

Have a look at the trifecta markets good odds for $5 bets

tbagrocks

Puissance De Lune

$2

Say no more!

strikes91

madskill55

So the Brownlow markets are well and truly out. The question is who is everyone betting on and what are some strategies we can take as a whole group to win some money back of these betting agencies.

Are we going to here the term ' G.Ablett 3 votes' too many times this year for him to cruise to victory or is Joel Selwood, Swanny or Pendles going to come close to the messiah himself.

At this current time my thoughts are as following:

Ade     Danger
Bris     Rockcliff
Carl     Murphy/Simpson/Judd/McLean/Walker (WOW)
Coll     Swan/Pendles
Ess      Watson
Freo     Fyfe/Barlow
Geel     Selwood
GC       No Comment
GWS    Cameron/Ward
Haw     Mitchell (Roughy could poll well too)
Melb    N.Jones
North   Harvey/Petrie/Wells (raffle of the winner here)
Port     Boak
Rich     Cotchin
Syd      Jack        (Hannebury, Kennedy, ROK could all impose)
StK      Montagna (Steven the only threat)
WB      Griffen (    Libba will come close but there lies an uncertainty in how he goes with the umpires)
WC      Priddis

Lets get some discussion going on how we are betting and who do we think will get each teams most votes & trifectas and quinellas. Giddyup!

kilbluff1985

Well Sportsbet apparently now have multis for most team votes 5 leg maximum just started today

i'm not overly confident in my ladder TBH still think GAJ will win but really not sure a site i'm on has Ablett 1st Pendles 2nd Selwood 3rd to

i'm personally sticking with the trifectas you can kinda cover yourself with them just with $10 bets etc but dead heat rules do apply  :'(

Trifecta

Trifecta

Trifecta
Pendlebury /Ablett /Selwood @ 91.00

there my current ones i've done odds would have changed as i put them on day they started trifectas

plan to do a couple more with Swan involved maybe as cover just like $10 bets on each kind of thing

trouble is on Brownlow Night remembering them all lol

GoLions

Going through each team:
Haven't seen Adelaide too much, and they had a poor season, so wouldn't expect Danger to finish top 10
Rocky should poll extremely well in the second half of the season, however would be surprised if he got more than 3 or 4 votes before the bye.
Don't think there will be a stand out at Carlton.
Personally, I think Pendles should poll much better than Swan. However, because Swan gets the ball so much, he will likely get many undeserved votes and really hurt Pendles' chances. Pendles should still finish top 3 though, but don't think he'll beat Jelwood or Ablett.
Watson missed too many games, could still sneak into top 5 though.
Freo mids will share votes I think, Barlow may just edge out Fyfe and Mundy.
Selwood will definitely give Ablett a run for his money, think that R23 game should decide it, with Ablett getting 3 votes, and Selwood not polling.
Agree, no comment needed for gold coast, haha.
Too difficult to poll many votes in a team that wins 1 game in a season. In a few years though, would expect Ward to do very well.
Not sure if there will be a massive standout for the Hawks either, Mitchell will probs poll the best though.
Same deal as GWS, haven't won enough games. Jones should get a vote here and there though.
Think Harvey will go alright, but games missed early means he won't get too close to leaders.
Haven't seen enough of Port, so not going to comment.
Don't think Cotchin has much of a chance, as players like DUsty, Lids, Ellis will steal a lot of votes. Expect him to lead voting at Tigerland though.
Should be an even spread at the Swans. Jack and one of JPK/ROK could go very well.
Didn't see Montagna in the first half of the season, but think he'll go well in the 2nd half at least. Steven and Nroo should also go alright.
Griffen should do very well, definitely top 10. Not sure how high he'll go though with DOgs not winning a lot of matches. Libba and Minson will go OK.
Priddis never really has any standout games, so don't think he'll go great. Could see him getting a lotof 1 voters though.

madskill55

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2013, 05:52:54 PM
Well Sportsbet apparently now have multis for most team votes 5 leg maximum just started today

i'm not overly confident in my ladder TBH still think GAJ will win but really not sure a site i'm on has Ablett 1st Pendles 2nd Selwood 3rd to

i'm personally sticking with the trifectas you can kinda cover yourself with them just with $10 bets etc but dead heat rules do apply  :'(

Trifecta

Trifecta

Trifecta
Pendlebury /Ablett /Selwood @ 91.00

there my current ones i've done odds would have changed as i put them on day they started trifectas

plan to do a couple more with Swan involved maybe as cover just like $10 bets on each kind of thing

trouble is on Brownlow Night remembering them all lol

Can i ask you mate what site your looking at out of curiosity? there are lot of forums/websites out there that I've been looking at to gain a wholistic approach. Im fairly confident that all the market betting prices are favoured to phantombrownlowmedal.com.au, there's not doubt in that.

Does anyone think Harley Bennell represents value at $4 to beat Prestia in GC most votes w/out Ablett?

kilbluff1985

www.brownlowgenious.com.au is the site i'm on but its a paid one

but the votes in this thread are my own rightly or wrongly lol :P

a lot of these sites released there best bet things on the same day and the odds went way down lol

strikes91

Bennell missed 7 or so matches.