3 Votes = B. Sewell
2 Votes = L. Breust
1 Votes = J. Lewis

North Melbourne vs St Kilda

3 Votes = B. Harvey
2 Votes = D. Petrie
1 Votes = A. Mullet

Ziplock

well, giles had 29 hit outs, so it wasn't like he dominated the ruck... all it shows is that there were a ton of stoppages.

haha, kk, I'll try to remember- round 10 GWS vs Carlton, Ward polling :P

kilbluff1985

no worries i shouldn't forget i have a good memory Kreuz might not get votes but pretty sure Ward wont

kilbluff1985

3 Votes = B. Deledio
2 Votes = N. Vlastuin
1 Votes = M. White

was going give Vlastuin the votes but figure Deledio more likely to get them if the game was closer Selwood would have gotten something

MalteserMan

I reckon you are being a bit generous to Ablett...

kilbluff1985

Quote from: MalteserMan on June 06, 2013, 12:50:09 PM
I reckon you are being a bit generous to Ablett...

Bookies have him as favourite to

Umpires love giving votes to him

Mat0369

Does Waite get the 3? If not he surely gets the 2

I am thinking

3. Waite
2. Heppell
1. Murphy

kilbluff1985

yeah my original thought was

Heppel 3
Waite 2
Carlisle 1

felt Carlisle won the game for Essendon

Toga

Carlisle starred, agree in thinking he has to poll!

I like the look of your votes, might be tight between Hepp & Waitie tho.

Mat0369

I think the 1 vote could have gone to a number of guys. Taggers generally won't get into the votes so I won't include those guys, Murphy was good all game long, Carlisle in the 2nd half, Tex, Gibbs did a good job on Goddard and won a lot of the ball, Melksham winning the game with his late goals will also stand out.

kilbluff1985

Carlisle got a bit of the ball early to and pretty much changed the game when he went forward

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 07, 2013, 11:43:11 PM
Carlisle got a bit of the ball early to and pretty much changed the game when he went forward

Yeah he did play well early on Waite before he became a headache for whomever played on him. I think you are right that the 1 has to go to an Essendon player. The more I think about it, Melksham could steal the votes with the late goals since it might stick in the umpires minds. I don't think the 1 going to Melksham or Carlisle will matter all too much in the grand scheme of things.

kilbluff1985

lol yeah good point

think i'll give it to Carlisle as he really got things going our way

if it makes you feel better i would have given Murphy votes if they won

Mat0369

Yeah which is why I took Murph out. In a winning team he gets the votes, probably the 2 behind Waite, but in a loss he probably misses out. Since it was such a close game you never know what they will do. I remember seeing Fev have a best on ground performance in a winning team and Judd got the 3. Knowing the umpires Waite could miss out all together.

kilbluff1985

it's possible i mean he didn't do a great deal in the 2nd half did he?