Main Menu

Brownlow Votes

Started by kilbluff1985, March 21, 2013, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 23, 2013, 11:57:32 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 23, 2013, 11:54:46 PM
This is some major effort kb! you gonna watch every single game?

well i can record the ones i can't and watch them Sunday/Monday and supercoach scores are a pretty good judge also plus i can just ask you guys if i need to
SuperCoach has major floors, already we've seen Heppell star friday but 76 SC :o

MTTY

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 24, 2013, 12:17:22 AM

well i can record the ones i can't and watch them Sunday/Monday and supercoach scores are a pretty good judge also plus i can just ask you guys if i need to
SuperCoach has major floors, already we've seen Heppell star friday but 76 SC :o

I feel the major floor in SC is that they do not reward players that play well while a team is being beaten fairly badly, but then reward guys that are the cause of even or swinging the contest their way. I agree that the latter should be rewarded but so should the other.

In this case, Heppell was clearing trying to and being the player that held the Bombers from being demolished early, yet other players were rewarded more than him for getting Essendon into the game (e.g. Davey)

Noz

Quote from: MTTY on March 24, 2013, 01:44:59 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 24, 2013, 12:17:22 AM

I feel the major floor in SC is that they do not reward players that play well while a team is being beaten fairly badly, but then reward guys that are the cause of even or swinging the contest their way. I agree that the latter should be rewarded but so should the other.

In this case, Heppell was clearing trying to and being the player that held the Bombers from being demolished early, yet other players were rewarded more than him for getting Essendon into the game (e.g. Davey)

Only had 52% disposal efficiency and 4 clangers which was equal most for Essendon. Score was right.

kilbluff1985

cant decide on votes tonight was thinking

Gibbs 3
Cotchin 2
Deledio 1

thoughts?

Anubis

Judd might be a chance to poll a vote or two. Tyrone is a chance too.

3. Gibbs
2. Cotch
1. Juddy

Anubis

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 23, 2013, 11:47:06 PM
Fremantle vs West Coast

3 votes = M. Barlow
2 votes = D. Pearce
1 votes = D. Mundy

Mundy and Barlow each got a medal for best on ground so they are sure to take out the 3 and 2 votes. Barlow to get the 3

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Anubis on March 29, 2013, 01:07:57 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 23, 2013, 11:47:06 PM
Fremantle vs West Coast

3 votes = M. Barlow
2 votes = D. Pearce
1 votes = D. Mundy

Mundy and Barlow each got a medal for best on ground so they are sure to take out the 3 and 2 votes. Barlow to get the 3

it was very tough but i think Pearce had more influence on the game with his run so i chose him

kilbluff1985

Carlton vs Richmond

3 votes = B. Gibbs
2 votes = T. Cotchin
1 votes = B. Deledio

was between Judd and Deledio for the 1 vote but given Tigers won i chose Deledio

Justin Bieber

Lids wasn't in the best 10 players, played absolutely shower and if he gets then by Jesus what game doesthe umpires watch. He didn't touch the ball once in the last quarter. Last quarter is usually the biggest influence on votes

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on March 29, 2013, 04:30:20 PM
Lids wasn't in the best 10 players, played absolutely shower and if he gets then by Jesus what game doesthe umpires watch. He didn't touch the ball once in the last quarter. Last quarter is usually the biggest influence on votes

So who do you think gets it then?

Justin Bieber

Hmm he probably will get it because the umpires like to give it to known players. But Vickery was good

Football Factory

I thought Kreuzer was really good

Cotchin  3

Gibbs     2

Kreuzer   1

Justin Bieber

Yeah defs Kruze over lids easy

PowerBug

Vickery surely got a vote?
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126