Main Menu

Brownlow Votes

Started by kilbluff1985, March 21, 2013, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Spite on September 24, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Was indeed the best bet of the brownlow.

Just wanted to say thank you to kb for all the work he put in all year, was great and really enjoyed getting involved!

I ended up hitting the ablett/selwood/swan saver trifecta like you kb but made $60 out of the stevie J bet :)

How much was the trifecta worth?

Vinny

Quote from: specky92 on September 24, 2013, 12:06:11 AM
I don't know why he wouldn't of genuinely wanted the 2 votes, he still gets his brownlow but one of his best mates also gets one. Selwood should win one in his career though,

Yeah Im sure he was genuine. We shouldn't have to think twice about it, great leader and the champion of the game. :)

Mat0369

My biggest disappointment of the night was not hearing these magical words

3 votes, C. Judd

BB67th

Stevie was out for 6 games in total I think? He plays all of them, and he would have won the Brownlow. :o

Spite

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 24, 2013, 12:11:59 AM
Quote from: Spite on September 24, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Was indeed the best bet of the brownlow.

Just wanted to say thank you to kb for all the work he put in all year, was great and really enjoyed getting involved!

I ended up hitting the ablett/selwood/swan saver trifecta like you kb but made $60 out of the stevie J bet :)

How much was the trifecta worth?

It was $15 odds but winning it cancelled out all my other trifectas just like kb

Vinny

Quote from: BB67th on September 24, 2013, 12:14:10 AM
Stevie was out for 6 games in total I think? He plays all of them, and he would have won the Brownlow. :o

Quite easily aswell! :o

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 24, 2013, 12:13:49 AM
My biggest disappointment of the night was not hearing these magical words

3 votes, C. Judd

Yes this! I said on chat to make myself feel better. Gary has now been elevated to the level of CJudd ;) #DualWinner

kilbluff1985

thanks Spite appreciate it

and thanks to everyone who helped me throughout the year with votes

Vinny

Mm, Well done KB. Lots of work put it into this and was fun chipping in. Good stuff man :)

jvalles69

Hit quite a lot of multis with some roughies in Swallow and Libba!  Cleaned up pretty nicely in the quinella, trifecta, groups and h2h's too!  MY favourite time of the year!

Ablett deserved it, a cut above the rest of the league and in a bottom 8 side to boot which I'm suer doesn't happen very frequently.

Stevie J polled well as I thought, but he wasn't rested because he missed so many games, he would've been rested anyway, but prob not quite 6 games.

Only thing that I'm annoyed with is taking Pendles in a few multis instead of of Swan when I thought Swan would be higher all along. Oh well, I'm finished with a nice profit. Hope everyone else did too! :)

Vinny

Good on ya J! :)

KB, make a profit tonight for that XBox?

kilbluff1985

nah only broke even lol

heard PC GTA 5 being released before XMAS anyway :)

Vinny

Haha oh well.

Sounds good, yeah dude get excited it is so flowering amazing. 8)

specky92

Quote from: vinny on September 24, 2013, 12:52:41 AM
Haha oh well.

Sounds good, yeah dude get excited it is so flowering amazing. 8)
lol vinny, the amount of times you talk about GTA in a random thread is ridiculous

Vinny

specky92

I think I'll wait and get it on the ps4, :P