3 votes = J. P Kennedy
2 votes = K. Jack
1 votes = S. Mumford

GC vs St Kilda

3 votes = G. Ablett Jnr
2 votes = C. Dixon
1 votes = J. Geary

Justin Bieber

Yeah I like it. Dixon was great. Matera even though sub played awesome. Geary deserves the one though.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2013, 11:37:47 PM
Yeah I like it. Dixon was great. Matera even though sub played awesome. Geary deserves the one though.

cheers mate

going into doing this i thought it would be easy but have had to make some tough calls this round

Anubis

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2013, 05:18:28 PM
geez like 5 guys deserve votes

R Griffen 3 votes
W Minson 2 votes
B. Goodes 1 votes

is what i'm thinking but Higgins, Gia and maybe Rockliff all deserve votes

i didn't think it would be so hard

Personally I would have given 3 votes to Tory Dickson

3. Dickson
2. Griffen
1. Liberatore

Goodes, Murphy and Giansiracusa were all good and they might even get the 3-2-1

Anubis

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2013, 11:29:46 PM
GWS vs Sydney

3 votes = J. P Kennedy
2 votes = K. Jack
1 votes = S. Mumford

GC vs St Kilda

3 votes = G. Ablett Jnr
2 votes = C. Dixon
1 votes = J. Geary

Jack got the medal and the umpires always give 3 votes to the medal winners. Always! Umpires hate ruckmen.

3. Jack
2. JPK
1. Shiel

Geary played well but he doesn't stand out. He's not memorable.

3. GAJ
2. Dixon
1. Harbrow

Mat0369

Quote from: whatlez on March 29, 2013, 04:30:20 PM
Lids wasn't in the best 10 players, played absolutely shower and if he gets then by Jesus what game doesthe umpires watch. He didn't touch the ball once in the last quarter. Last quarter is usually the biggest influence on votes

I thought he was the Tigers most influential over the first 3. Broke the lines and kicked a couple of goals while racking up the touches. He did go missing in the last (as did the rest of the team) but I think his first 3 were fantastic

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2013, 05:18:28 PM
geez like 5 guys deserve votes

R Griffen 3 votes
W Minson 2 votes
B. Goodes 1 votes

is what i'm thinking but Higgins, Gia and maybe Rockliff all deserve votes

i didn't think it would be so hard

Higgins junked it up in the last so I don't see him getting in. Libba was dominating the clearences all day and would have been right under the umpires nose, I think he gets in before Minno. The mids do generally rack up the votes, but he was really impressive for all 4 quarters. Goodes was also very impressive all game, he might even snatch the 2. Rocky and Moloney the two stand outs for the Lions, but players other then Ablett rarely if ever get votes in teams that get smashed. Dahlhaus is the guy who ignited them early. Nick Lower will get a ton of votes in the B&F for this game for shutting out Rich though.

Actually Tory Dickson slipped my mind. His forward pressure and tackling was a highlight. 18 touches as a lead up forward are good numbers so he might sneak in for one.

Bill Manspeaker

didn't see the full game, but agree with the Goodes vote. how many blokes have received brownlow votes in their first game? (non GC or GWS)

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2013, 11:29:46 PM
GWS vs Sydney

3 votes = J. P Kennedy
2 votes = K. Jack
1 votes = S. Mumford

GC vs St Kilda

3 votes = G. Ablett Jnr
2 votes = C. Dixon
1 votes = J. Geary

Can't argue with both these games. JP got a lot of contested ball so being right under the umpires nose might get the 3. Jack kicked 3 rotating between the guts and a flank so the 3 and 2 are between those 2. Mummy did have an awesome game. The only thing that might hurt him in the votes was his kicking at goal.

3 votes for Ablett is just automatic, Dixon was a star, a lot of the Saints faded out in the last so that might hurt them in the votes. Armitage was probably their best player up until the end of the 3rd. Hall had the purple patch in the 1st for the Suns to help set up the early lead.

kilbluff1985

So you reckon drop Minson for Libba?

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 31, 2013, 03:11:59 AM
So you reckon drop Minson for Libba?

I do. Watching the game, Libba was constantly getting first hand to the ball from the clearances. It was the one area they slaughtered the Lions from the start and he had a lot to do with that. He might even get the 3 ahead of Griffin.

Mat0369

I went to the HS to find the numbers.

Libba

28 disposals, 15 kicks, 13 handballs, 16 contested possessions, 75% efficiency, 5 marks, 9 tackles, 11 clearances (game high, Moloney had 8 for the Lions which was next best on the ground, Minno with 5 was the next Bulldog so 6 more then any other teammate), 1 free for, 1 free against, 6 inside 50's, 1 rebound 50, 1 score assist, 2 clangers

Griffin

27 disposals, 18 kicks, 9 handballs, 11 contested possessions, 70% efficiency, 7 marks (1 contested), 6 tackles, 3 clearances, 2 free for, 2 free against, 6 inside 50's, 0 rebound 50, 2 goals, 1 behind, no score assists, 4 clangers

Griffin kicked a couple of goals, but the umps love the guys in the clinches. Libba was the guy you noticed winning the clearances, getting the hard ball and laying the tackles. I would not be surprised if the votes are

Libba 3
Griffin 2
Goodes 1

They will be hard to split

Anubis

3. Hartlett
2. Cornes
1. Schulz

Anubis

3. Pendles
2. Swallow
1. O'Brien

Swan and Steele stiff to miss out.

tbagrocks

Agree with all those votes, Monfries was on track for a vote, Goldstein hard to leave out also Thomas

Ebert unlicky also Sidebum