ROOKIES as they are ELEVATED **Updated 26/5 Austin, Williams**

Started by Ricochet, March 18, 2013, 03:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: henry on March 26, 2013, 06:58:45 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 26, 2013, 06:56:17 PM
What possie is Rampey?
Mid. All you had to do was look at the OP  ::). Have heard that he may take Armstrong's spot which isn't good as I have him as D4 currently. Will find out thursday/friday I guess.

I think Armstrong has done enough to keep his spot, he looks likely to share the run out of defense with Eski, so could be a good pickup.
Rampe should also play, he will play in defense until Mattner/Smith come back, which means it will more likely be a lockdown role, and may only last 2-3rounds.

Ricochet

SydneyRox

Ricochet

Rampe is now officially upgraded

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 20s
Sydney has upgraded Dane Rampe from the rookie list as the replacement for long-term injury Alex Johnson.

Ricochet

Dwyer upgraded!

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 2m
Collingwood has upgraded Sam Dwyer to the senior list as the replacement for Tim Broomhead, who was already on the long-term injury list.

SydneyRox

Ricochet

Also

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 5m
Melbourne has re-instated Max Gawn to the senior list, having been on the long-term injury list since January 25.

Justin Bieber

Holz

if dwyer plays unsubbed  it would save everyone.

Andrew

Already had Dwyer locked in at F8, thought I was throwing that position just to save the cash, seems like I might not be.

Ricochet

Mitchell will be put back on the rookie list. Cheers to Toga

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,77843.msg1062472.html#msg1062472

Quote from: Toga on April 15, 2013, 12:01:16 PM
Yeah I saw a tweet about Mitchell going back on the rookie list, here it is:

Port Adelaide FC ‏@PAFC 14h
Hinkley - With Salter coming off long term injury list, Mitchell goes back to rookie list. Great to know we have him ready if we need.

So Mitchell's gotta go if you have him now, could be a good downgrade option later in the season...

In other news, does this make Neadey a chance for green? ???

Toga

No worries Ric :)

Kinda disappointing to see him go but it means that it's a no brainer to get Crouch in, while also making Mitchell a possible downgrade later in the year!

Cicjose

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 12:17:51 PM
Mitchell will be put back on the rookie list. Cheers to Toga

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,77843.msg1062472.html#msg1062472

Quote from: Toga on April 15, 2013, 12:01:16 PM
Yeah I saw a tweet about Mitchell going back on the rookie list, here it is:

Port Adelaide FC ‏@PAFC 14h
Hinkley - With Salter coming off long term injury list, Mitchell goes back to rookie list. Great to know we have him ready if we need.

So Mitchell's gotta go if you have him now, could be a good downgrade option later in the season...

In other news, does this make Neadey a chance for green? ???

how will he be ready to play.... Local footy is nowhere near the standard of the AFL