Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Quote from: Noz on March 18, 2013, 10:43:34 PM

Wingard will also go big

that is smokier than a bushfire.

Ricochet

ShaynoB

No one mentioning Lower?

U no he won't cop a tag, I guess my only concern is that he may be given the job on someone though. We all know he can find the ball

MGK1

I do like Lower ShaynoB, one of my mates has him in his team.

One of the Bulldogs strengths is their midfield with plenty of young talent to blood (Wallis, Libba, Smith etc) and plenty of older guns (Boyd, Griffen etc).

Hopefully he can grab one of those half back flanks that Hargrave and Gilbee vacated (along with Goodes), whilst pushing up into the midfield/wing.

More of an AFL Fantasy Draft player for mine.

Other smokies I like are one of the North youngsters Jacobs, Cunnington and Ziebell.

Noz

Quote from: Ricochet on March 19, 2013, 01:22:18 AM
Quote from: Tominator on March 19, 2013, 12:59:42 AM

Wingard will also go big

haha not bad
How big Noz?
I reckon a 20-25 point increase.

He only averaged 48 and was vested a lot because he lacked match fitness as the season went on he got better with a full pre season under his belt he will be ready to go come round 1.
With the inclusions of Neade and Monfries and Gray coming back he may not spend as much time in the forward line as he did last year and start playing more games in the guts.
Has improved his tackling ability over the summer as well.

Ricochet

Quote from: Noz on March 19, 2013, 08:42:25 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 19, 2013, 01:22:18 AM
Quote from: Tominator on March 19, 2013, 12:59:42 AM

Wingard will also go big

haha not bad
How big Noz?
I reckon a 20-25 point increase.

He only averaged 48 and was vested a lot because he lacked match fitness as the season went on he got better with a full pre season under his belt he will be ready to go come round 1.
With the inclusions of Neade and Monfries and Gray coming back he may not spend as much time in the forward line as he did last year and start playing more games in the guts.
Has improved his tackling ability over the summer as well.
Thats fair enough. Just had a look. Averaged 56 unsubbed so thats already an 8 point gain. 70-75 definitely isn't out of the question.

alphyfb

I'm starting Bennell...he had a cracker NAB cup and I have a feeling he will be second top scorer for GCS behind GAJ this year. He is a great player and about to step it up!

If he does he could be 500k+ in time for the bye..

Noz

I actually reckon Swallow will be better than Bennell fantasy wise this year.

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 19, 2013, 12:56:58 AM
On West Coast and Welli, can this open the door for a Scooter to gun it?

Quite possibly ;)