"Royalzs-With-Cheese" Super Coach Team Thread and Diary <Rate for Rate>

Started by nightwalker_1310au, March 16, 2013, 01:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightwalker_1310au

8)Royalz-With-Cheese

Back line: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield,  T.Armstrong, L.Stevenson, B.Goodes.
Reserves:
(D.Terlich, S.Docherty)

Mid: G.Ablett, D.Beams,J.P.Kennedy, T.Cotchin, B.Moloney, K.Lucas, B.Crouch, K.Mitchell.
Reserves:
(J.Viney,  J.O'meara)

Rucks: W.Minson, T.Bellchambers
Reserves:
(D.Currie, C.Sinclair)

Forwards: T.Rockliff, D.Cox, M.Wright,  M.De Boer, K.Harper, P.Karnezis.
Reserves:                     
(J.Neade, M.Maccaffer)

Jay

Backs: Very solid almosy identical to mine. Maybe look for a POD, dunno

Mids: Pendles is a lock mate but apart from that, looms good. Nice pick with Beamsy. Also really like the Kane Lucas pick - hopefully breaks out under Mick.

Rucks: Minson? Think there are better options mate...

Fwds: Wright is set to tag so would go Dusty/Robbo instead. Harper is actually a bit of a spud mate - consider Jenkins, JJK and Byrnes

nightwalker_1310au

Cool thanks mate. How do you know wright is set to tag this year mate. Is that on Adelaide website somewhere. Really wanting robbo mate and do you think I should downgrade JPK and get keiran jack or will JPK score more then jack this year. Thanks

Jay

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on March 16, 2013, 02:35:24 PM
Cool thanks mate. How do you know wright is set to tag this year mate. Is that on Adelaide website somewhere. Really wanting robbo mate and do you think I should downgrade JPK and get keiran jack or will JPK score more then jack this year. Thanks
he tagged Murphy out of it last NAB game and being a crows fan I think he may be used in that role.

JPK will be a better scorer than Jack, but 40k better? Answer = no... Swap them and upgrade Minson

nightwalker_1310au

Thanks will look into that mate. Do you know how will Minson went today in practice match at all mate.

Babylove

Defence: I like your back line.  Not sold on Docherty, I haven't been impressed with his fantasy scoring ability in the pre-season.

Mids: I think having both Moloney & Lucas is a risk, of course no risk, no reward.  I like Beams in your line up.  As a pies fan I think he and Pendles will go past Swan in SC this year. 

Rucks: Minson isn't a good SC option in my opinion.  He's very un predictable both in terms of scoring ability and job security.  I think there are better options for his price.  Also don't know much about Sinclair as an option.

Forward:  Some unique picks here.  I haven't been impressed with Wright's SC scoring ability so far this pre-season.  From what I've seen and read it looks like they may be giving him a tagging role this year which have so far hurt his scores.  Maybe Robinsion or Martin instead.  Haven't seen much of Harper of De Boer's form this pre-season but think there are better mid-pricers in this line this year. 

Would you have a look at my team when you get a chance?
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70493.15.html

nightwalker_1310au

Thanks mate will look at changing wright for Robinson and de bour for watts. Also downgrade JPK for cash to keiran jack. Do you think that is a viable option mate. Thanks

nightwalker_1310au

Team update:

<Final team > pending injuries before round 1 commencement. What's everyone's thoughts on this line up. Please rate for rate. All criticism good or bad is welcome. Thank you

Royalz-With-Cheese

Back line: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield,  T.Armstrong, L.Stevenson, B.Goodes.
Reserves:
(D.Terlich, S.Docherty)

Mid: G.Ablett, D.Beams,J.P.Kennedy, T.Cotchin, B.Moloney, K.Lucas, B.Crouch, K.Mitchell.
Reserves:
(J.Viney,  J.O'meara)

Rucks: W.Minson, T.Bellchambers
Reserves:
(D.Currie, S.Rowe)

Forwards: T.Rockliff, D.Cox, M.Robinson, J.Watts, K.Harper, P.Karnezis.
Reserves:                     
(J.Neade, M.Maccaffer)

nightwalker_1310au

Hey fantasy football fanatics! Do you think this team bearing injuries prior to commencement of round 1 will go well this year as ok hoping to be in the top 500 by end of season. Thanks . Please rate for rate.

HotTiges

looks different but in a good way.

Backs - like the Armstrong pick. Been a fan for a little while. Either him or Yarran at the moment for me. likewise Duffield or Hanley.

Mids - Very good. Not sure how well Lucas can score if he can maintain his spot in the side? still a vest candidate.. but who isn't lol.

Rucks - Big Willba, interesting.. huge POD if he comes off. Jumped on Bellchambers too

Fwds - Bit risky with the last 3 IMO. If Watts mopes around the backline playing a Joel Bowden role you might be in luck with his scores. K Harper could be anything like with Karnezis.. No Franklin could be good or bad.

8/10

looking for top 500?? hmm as long as your 'risks' flourish and you trade / upgrade smart your in with a chance.. might need to jump on a Franklin / Top Ruck as well

nightwalker_1310au

Yeah thank you mate. Looking at upgrading Harper or karnezis to franklin depending which one flourishes first. Bell chambers is looking at getting upgraded to Jacobs eventually and big will Minson is staying put as he is number one ruck at doggies and believe he will jump in value and do good. Thanks for your rating mate.

tor01doc

Regarding the Jack + $40k > JPK: I disagree.

JPK will outscore Jack by plenty.

Each and every year I run out of trades but have the cash as my rookies do pretty well.

Getting them in 'on the bubble' makes you heaps later so get on top guys now and preserve those trades.

Nice team that is a bit different. Stick to your guns - except Minson! I would suggest you grab a cheaper cash cow type - maybe Smith or Bailey or even Griffin and plan to get NicNat when he's back. No point having Minson as he won't make you much and is not a keeper.

HotTiges

Quote from: tor01doc on March 17, 2013, 01:25:17 AM
Regarding the Jack + $40k > JPK: I disagree.

JPK will outscore Jack by plenty.

Each and every year I run out of trades but have the cash as my rookies do pretty well.

Getting them in 'on the bubble' makes you heaps later so get on top guys now and preserve those trades.

Nice team that is a bit different. Stick to your guns - except Minson! I would suggest you grab a cheaper cash cow type - maybe Smith or Bailey or even Griffin and plan to get NicNat when he's back. No point having Minson as he won't make you much and is not a keeper.

only half an hour ago did i just swap Jack with the JPK... you know something lol..

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on March 17, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Team update:

<Final team > pending injuries before round 1 commencement. What's everyone's thoughts on this line up. Please rate for rate. All criticism good or bad is welcome. Thank you

Royalz-With-Cheese
Back line: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield,  T.Armstrong, L.Stevenson, B.Goodes.Reserves: (D.Terlich, S.Docherty)
Mid: G.Ablett, D.Beams,J.P.Kennedy, T.Cotchin, B.Moloney, K.Lucas, B.Crouch, K.Mitchell.Reserves: (J.Viney,  J.O'meara)
Rucks: W.Minson, T.BellchambersReserves: (D.Currie, S.Rowe)
Forwards: T.Rockliff, D.Cox, M.Robinson, J.Watts, K.Harper, P.Karnezis.Reserves:(J.Neade, M.Maccaffer)

Backline is strong good premiums and armstrong seems to be a super pick if named round 1 you'd expect him to be there until at least the injured man returns and we all know armstrong can score well, very well.  solid rooks so long as docherty gets a game.

Midfield is strong also, very close to mine. so 10/10 :)

Rucks: scary but safe. you are dropping maybe 40 points a round on a combo of cox and maric but you save a ton doing it and minson and bellchambers should be locks for the #1 gig at their club so it is safe, bank the 80-90 per round each but know that other teams will be banking 100-110 per round with cox and maric type combo.

Forward Line unique i like it except for the love of godlike players GET ZORKO :) i am biased but imo a much better pick than robbo.

Love the team very strong, not sure on a few selections but nothing you have should fail, watts and harper super unique but both could be stand out super picks too.

would like to see zorko and swan in the team but you cant have everything or everyone. good luck mate nice team.

nightwalker_1310au