WXV Round 1 - Suns host Cobras in GF Rematch

Started by ossie85, March 16, 2013, 06:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

KK, according to your list of preferences....

Toronto

D: N Grima, M Johnson (locked), D Nicholson, C Pederson
M: S Pendlebury (c), A Swallow (vc), J Ziebell, B McLean
R: P Ryder (locked)
F: M Robinson, J Riewoldt, D Zorko, A McGrath
I: C Young, B Cunnington
E1: D Jolly
E2: J MacMillan
E3: T Hickey

So Johnson and Ryder are locked into position, you can change the rest by next lock out.

Dublin

D: A Rance, S Atley, J Bootsma, S Docherty
M: J Selwood (c), D Mundy (locked), T Boak, J Redden
R: T Goldstein
F: J Watts (vc), B Thornton, R Gray, M Clark
I: R Schoenmakers, S Frost
E1: C Delaney
E2: J O'Meara
E3: B Hill

Only Mundy locked, you can change the rest by next lock-out.  but the bigger issue being Hurley and van Berlo can't be selected anymore.

For both, this also counts as a missed-lockout, so the next miss means a penalty of 1 premiership point.

roo boys!

Cheers for that Os, as I said won't happen again!

Out of interest, is Ryder listed as ruck not fwd as he was in my list before Jolly?

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on March 22, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

Out of interest, is Ryder listed as ruck not fwd as he was in my list before Jolly?

For contentious ones like that, I literally flipped a coin (a 2003 20c coin to be exact, just so you know :p )

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on March 22, 2013, 10:36:07 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on March 22, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

For contentious ones like that, I literally flipped a coin (a 2003 20c coin to be exact, just so you know :p )
Haha clearly a very exact science at times WXV! :P

Nige

Just realised that I didn't name Douglas who I would have probably named as an emergency. Looks like he's on track to produce a handy score...

AFEV

Ben Howlett. Of all weeks. Why this week. :'(

Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

Sid those scores are not accurate according to the supercoach site in future i wouldn't use the SC scores mOnty puts up straight away as they are not accurate

ossie85

10 points for Berlin's graphic, 5 for NY and PNL for updating team

ossie85

Round 1 Update

(People can still choose to update there teams)

Team, Score, Players played
Mexico City Suns   177   2
Cape Town Cobras   121   1

Pacific Islanders   235   2
New York Revolution   267   3

Sao Paulo Pumas   293   3
PNL Reindeers   91   1

Buenos Aires Armadillos   0   0
Dublin Destroyers   0   0

Wellington Warriors   182   1*
Tokyo Samurai   65   1

Toronto Wolves   54   1
Beijing Bears   63   1

Moscow Spetsnaz   85   1
Cairo Sands   0   0

Berlin Brewers   90   1
New Delhi Tigers   0   0

Seoul Magpies   126   1*
London Royals   441   4*

* Captain played

Highlights:

- Islander's recruit and Suns Premiership player Ben Howlett records his highest ever score with a mammoth 164, and looking hard to beat for the John McCarthy medal

- But the Revolution isn't over, with New York's Dempsey scoring high in defense

- Strong performances from Cobra Watson and Royals Captain Stanton

- Unsung Puma duo Jacobs and Wright score tons

Lowlights:

- Preseason Premier Seoul will be left wondering why they didn't select Davey and Hocking, who played great games for Pyongyang. The Sands will be thinking similar for Douglas.

- Making there debuts as a WXV Captains, Patrick Dangerfield and Taylor Walker didn't impress for the Magpies and Warriors respectively.

- The Wolves would be expecting more than Ryder's score of 54

AFEV

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 23, 2013, 01:34:48 AM
Sid those scores are not accurate according to the supercoach site in future i wouldn't use the SC scores mOnty puts up straight away as they are not accurate
Yeah I waited a couple of hours after I posted that and the FF scores were still the same...Where exactly do the SC scores get posted? (don't have a digital pass..)

Purple 77

Otten scored higher than expected.... think I may exploit the system and get his score  :P

ossie85

Quote from: Sid on March 23, 2013, 09:21:06 AM
Yeah I waited a couple of hours after I posted that and the FF scores were still the same...Where exactly do the SC scores get posted? (don't have a digital pass..)

In the match centre of the SC site, click on 'live/completed matches in the afl'

AFEV

Quote from: ossie85 on March 23, 2013, 09:47:53 AM
Quote from: Sid on March 23, 2013, 09:21:06 AM

In the match centre of the SC site, click on 'live/completed matches in the afl'
Ah right, cheers os. Will have the right scores from now on.. :)

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on March 23, 2013, 07:28:20 AM

- The Wolves would be expecting more than Ryder's score of 54
You're not wrong there!