THE 2013 ELXAM AFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Started by ossie85, March 15, 2013, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Stitched up the Knights minor premiership. Looking forward to being in Champs League next year. :D

Dunno about the overall minor prem, I've got 2 wins confirmed but I think Mish might have got me. Not sure about McRooster.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 04, 2013, 07:24:47 PM
Stitched up the Knights minor premiership. Looking forward to being in Champs League next year. :D

Dunno about the overall minor prem, I've got 2 wins confirmed but I think Mish might have got me. Not sure about McRooster.

Goddammit Cannon and Franklin, also KJack, y u fire? :'(

Looks like Im gonn ahave to go the hard way. ;)

henry

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 04, 2013, 07:24:47 PM

With Jukes losing I'm into the top 4  :D Wouldn't want to face myself in a final coming off the highest score in the league this week  :P Looking forward to the finals!

BGK

Mavens is going to come down to the smallest of percentage. I lost my match by 7 points and Spinking won by 2. That puts us on the same points and I was up by .34 of a percent before this weekend.

BratPack

Flame

I think I've done a Richmond and finished 9th in Champions League- Holz will keep 8th place- flower!

CFC 1979

you guys think you got it bad

coming 17th in champs league and nailed a 2356 to knock off roost in the 8

but looks like no minor finals for me :o

Spinking

Quote from: BGK on August 04, 2013, 07:45:57 PM
Mavens is going to come down to the smallest of percentage. I lost my match by 7 points and Spinking won by 2. That puts us on the same points and I was up by .34 of a percent before this weekend.

Reckon you will get the chocolates mate, by the narrowest of margins.  ;)

Coming for you in the finals tho

BGK

Quote from: Spinking on August 04, 2013, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: BGK on August 04, 2013, 07:45:57 PM

Reckon you will get the chocolates mate, by the narrowest of margins.  ;)

Coming for you in the finals tho

I feel like I'm limping into finals. I love this time of year, the real stuff begins. Good luck to you mate.

CFC 1979

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 04, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
you guys think you got it bad

coming 17th in champs league and nailed a 2356 to knock off roost in the 8

but looks like no minor finals for me :o

feel bad for Korza

was 15th, lost to 16th and dropped to 17th

sucks  :P

ossie85

Well done CFC! You're still a chance of getting that last Champions spot... but hopefully not cos I want it! Missed out on percentage :(

Flame

So I still have a chance Os- finished 9th on percentage- flower it!

CFC 1979

Quote from: ossie85 on August 04, 2013, 09:08:58 PM

Well done CFC! You're still a chance of getting that last Champions spot... but hopefully not cos I want it! Missed out on percentage :(

i don't deserve it ossie, not on this years effort

ossie85

Quote from: Flame on August 04, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
So I still have a chance Os- finished 9th on percentage- flower it!

Yep - 9th to 16th fight out for the last spot.

I think CFC won both '9ths' last year lol

Mr.Craig

3 wins now confirmed so Master Q, j959, Spinking and whatlez will need to have won all four and hope I lost to Mish in order to claim the minor premiership.