THE 2013 ELXAM AFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Started by ossie85, March 15, 2013, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Than Melbourne will overcome the odds and defeat Richmond  :P

Spite

Quote from: BGK on May 13, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
Anyone know how Spite is getting along? I'm not having the greatest week. 2001 with Scotland to go

You scored fairly well, not too sure what you are on about :P

I had a bad week, copped a donut down back and had stanton missing too. Murphy and Robbo couldn't even score 159 between them to get me to the 2k mark :(

BGK

Quote from: Spite on May 15, 2013, 09:23:03 PM
Anyone know how Spite is getting along? I'm not having the greatest week. 2001 with Scotland to go

I had a bad week, copped a donut down back and had stanton missing too. Murphy and Robbo couldn't even score 159 between them to get me to the 2k mark :(

Haha yeah my score was better then I was expecting. I was worried about our match up, but it looks like you had a tough week.

Spite

Quote from: BGK on May 15, 2013, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 15, 2013, 09:23:03 PM

Haha yeah my score was better then I was expecting. I was worried about our match up, but it looks like you had a tough week.

Bringing in 2 premium mids this week, so that should help, hopefully I get another chance at you in the finals  :)

Scrads

Casn someone quickly please explain to me how the finals for the Elxam work (i.e. is there a top 8 or 16 or something?) :)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Scrads on May 16, 2013, 12:57:48 AM
Casn someone quickly please explain to me how the finals for the Elxam work (i.e. is there a top 8 or 16 or something?) :)

I was curious about the same thing. Not that I'm getting ahead of myself. :P

ossie85

Quote from: Scrads on May 16, 2013, 12:57:48 AM

Top 16!

1 v 16, 2 v 15,

Elimination over 4 weeks

Mr.Craig

Got two wins stitched up but I don't know if my 2089 will be enough to overcome Wes and Torp. :-\

Anyone know their scores?

Spinking

Not a good week to come up against Holz. Think he's up around 2300. I'm looking at a bit over 2100  :P

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on May 19, 2013, 06:31:24 PM
Not a good week to come up against Holz. Think he's up around 2300. I'm looking at a bit over 2100  :P

I spoke to my heroes and explained to them the importance of this week playing all the DT greats  of FF and they delivered.

Watch out top ranked guys I dont think you want to come up against a Heroes side come finals.

Nails

My team fell away to shower.

So mad at myself. I forgot to change Dwyer back to fwd emg after Reversing a trade. Ended up costing me like 4 league matches

flowering so mad right now. It also gave DazBurg the win

I lost 2,105 to 2,118 to him. Due to him choosing GAJ captain, I went Swan. I flowered up Dwyer, he had Maccaffer...

I had NickRoo, Dustin Martin and Matt Jones vs. Cotchin, Vlastuin and 49 points.

I thought surely I was a shoe in.

Dustin = Cotchin
NickRoo should SMASH Vlastuin

and Matt Jones should smash 49 points

Nope. Bullshower flowering Sunday strikes again. What a crock of shower, couple rookie mistakes by me and my career is over as a coach.

LaHug

Seriously Holz? I thought my 2238 was awesome enough but apparently you're just that good!

Nails

3rd on total points in the league

11th on the ladder

fmdt.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on May 19, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
Seriously Holz? I thought my 2238 was awesome enough but apparently you're just that good!

My last 2 weeks have been good the rest of the season I have sucked. From outside the top 10k  2 rounds ago to top 1k.  Still will be down the pack In elxam though I think I should pick up 4 wins this week.

I traded in Ellis and lids that's why I did so well.

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on May 19, 2013, 10:26:30 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 19, 2013, 09:40:34 PM

My last 2 weeks have been good the rest of the season I have sucked. From outside the top 10k  2 rounds ago to top 1k.  Still will be down the pack In elxam though I think I should pick up 4 wins this week.

I traded in Ellis and lids that's why I did so well.
I traded in Ellis and already had Lids. Turns out I would have drawn with you if I traded out Hartlett instead of Heath, forcing me to play Terlich.
Devastated!