THE 2013 ELXAM AFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Started by ossie85, March 15, 2013, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l lost my champions league match to Flame (the only person in our league to score higher than me)......dammit  >:(

Otherwise a good week.......slowly climbing back after a dismall start

BGK

Quote from: Nails on April 29, 2013, 11:05:38 AM
Get your acts together Mavens. You're a bloody disgrace. I'm ashamed to call myself your captain. I managed to win every game, why couldn't you lot?

I'll hold a DT training session midweek so you can all learn a little.

I'm very sorry I've lost 3 matches and sitting 4th overall so far this year. I know it's not good enough. I shall not rest until I have overtaken toga.

Toga

Quote from: BGK on April 29, 2013, 11:22:15 AM
Get your acts together Mavens. You're a bloody disgrace. I'm ashamed to call myself your captain. I managed to win every game, why couldn't you lot?

I'm very sorry I've lost 3 matches and sitting 4th overall so far this year. I know it's not good enough. I shall not rest until I have overtaken toga.

You'll be having some sleepless nights then BGK ;)

BGK

Quote from: Toga on April 29, 2013, 11:28:33 AM
Quote from: BGK on April 29, 2013, 11:22:15 AM

You'll be having some sleepless nights then BGK ;)

I can already sense your panic setting in mate. You've got a target on your back now and you'll be forever looking over your shoulder. Look out buddy I'm coming for you. Muhahaha

Scrads

Lost to Monty by 8 and LaHug by 41, just needed to play Mayes over Dwyer :(

A good round by all, very much looking forward to the KO cup (assuming I don't bottom score the next 3 weeks haha)

Mr.Craig

I lost to m0nty aswell. After his start to the year I thought I was a cert. :-[ That's DT for ya.

Grazz, Toga, TBag and GoldDigger will bear the brunt of my frustrations this weekend.

Capper

I lost all my DT games on the weekend but won all my SC games.

Mouthguards in for training this week for my DT team

Noz

Master Q

Didn't  lose a game this week and sitting in 6th place... Pretty happy  8)

henry

Lost 2 games this week, by 5 and 14 points  >:( ::). On a positive note though had 2 decent rounds after a shocking start, hopefully that will continue  :)

Colliwobblers

The wobblers hit back :)

hoff to stevie J this week and maybe i'll grab gawn for blackcalfs if nothing else is pressing, should be up and up from here  :P

can't go much further down from where i started out last week...

DazBurg

i won 2 and lost 2 but the main thing is i beat BP
muhaahahhahahahahha :P

LaHug

How do I make the top 10 for the week and still record a loss? Damn you, Spink!

Flame

Quote from: nostradamus on April 29, 2013, 11:15:32 AM
l lost my champions league match to Flame (the only person in our league to score higher than me)......dammit  >:(

Otherwise a good week.......slowly climbing back after a dismall start
Bad luck Nostradamus! Team coming good after slowish start!

Wes Mantooth

This week was an utter disgrace and one I have forgotten very quickly. 540 to 3400 overnight :(