Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Maybe it is, just saying maybe you shouldn't of assumed things at first and given him heaps of shower. Imagine if it was something alot more serious.

Nige

E-feelings are getting hurt guys, please stop fighting.  :(

Vinny

Haha sorry mate, no beef here. just discussing ;) I think, hahah.

Memphistopheles

Just read through all of this.

To be honest even though Martin (in his 4th year) beat Wingard (a second year player) in most of the stats that were listed I honestly think Wingard had a better year (even if not statistically) and looks like becoming a better player than Martin.

The main reason is his impact on Port's performance plus the players around him. Wingard inspired Port to wins, Dusty wasn't nearly as important for his team this.

If you took Martin out of the Tigers 2013 team I think they still would have made finals. If you took Wingard out of the Power I don't believe they would have made the finals (or beaten the Pies in their final)

Justin Bieber

So Martin is back on the trade table?

quinny88

Quote from: vinny on November 07, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Maybe it is, just saying maybe you shouldn't of assumed things at first and given him heaps of shower. Imagine if it was something alot more serious.

I never gave him shower up until recently because he kept avoiding it as I just showed u.

quinny88

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 07, 2013, 10:17:41 PM
Just read through all of this.

To be honest even though Martin (in his 4th year) beat Wingard (a second year player) in most of the stats that were listed I honestly think Wingard had a better year (even if not statistically) and looks like becoming a better player than Martin.

The main reason is his impact on Port's performance plus the players around him. Wingard inspired Port to wins, Dusty wasn't nearly as important for his team this.

If you took Martin out of the Tigers 2013 team I think they still would have made finals. If you took Wingard out of the Power I don't believe they would have made the finals (or beaten the Pies in their final)

And that's all good and well but completely irrelevant to the bet we had.

If it was a bet on matter of opinion it would never be resolved.

Noz

I don't really have to explain my life to the Richmond fan base. For your information my missus had just recently been fired from her job so she didn't really have anything to do. I came into a bit of money what am i going to do treat my girlfriend to a nice hoilday or just let her sit around the house watching awful day time television. Next time i plan on going on a hoilday ill be sure to ask for your permission.

If you guys stop being such pricks I will upload it right in time for Christmas so you can all print out the picture and decorate your Christmas trees with it.

This is meant to be a fun website where footy fans can express their opinions and have fun but instead the Richmond army base has turned this into a nasty forum disrespecting anyone that doesn't follow the yellow and black and ostracising certain members including myself.

Just make sure you respect other human beings.

#Peace

Nige

Quote from: Noz on November 07, 2013, 10:41:56 PM
I don't really have to explain my life to the Richmond fan base. For your information my missus had just recently been fired from her job so she didn't really have anything to do. I came into a bit of money what am i going to do treat my girlfriend to a nice hoilday or just let her sit around the house watching awful day time television. Next time i plan on going on a hoilday ill be sure to ask for your permission.

If you guys stop being such pricks I will upload it right in time for Christmas so you can all print out the picture and decorate your Christmas trees with it.

This is meant to be a fun website where footy fans can express their opinions and have fun but instead the Richmond army base has turned this into a nasty forum disrespecting anyone that doesn't follow the yellow and black and ostracising certain members including myself.

#Peace

Hey now! :P

I defended you.  :o

Mailman the 2nd

#TimetowhipoutthethesaraustosoundimpressivewhenImactuallyreallystupid

TeeJay

#Peace

Get the violins out  ::) I don't understand how any of that stopped you from uploading a picture that u had apparently already taken? Quinny88 showed 3 messages you sent weeks apart of you saying it was coming?

Noz

TeeJay

Quote from: NigeyS on November 07, 2013, 10:43:48 PM

#Peace

Hey now! :P

I defended you.  :o

Noz most of the people getting into you about the bet aren't even Richmond supporters. Including myself lol

Nige

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2013, 10:27:29 PM
So Martin is back on the trade table?
Richmond would be crazy now to trade Martin, especially after just signing a new contract