Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Stop talking crap Noz and just do it. I'm annoyed because you have told me on 3 separate occasions that u were about to do it and then just disappeared for a week at a time with a new excuse each time.

I don't think any Richmond supporter gives a rats ass what respect you have for us LOL

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 09:34:59 PM
Stop talking crap Noz and just do it. I'm annoyed because you have told me on 3 separate occasions that u were about to do it and then just disappeared for a week at a time with a new excuse each time.

I don't think any Richmond supporter gives a rats ass what respect you have for us LOL
To be fair to Noz, he said he will do it, but in his own time - that being whenever he wants to, and he wants to prolong it because people keep giving him shower about it. As long as he keeps to his word, eventually does it and doesn't weasel out - there's no point pestering the poor bloke.

Vinny

Yeah I agree with Nige, calm your shower man! He will get it done ;)

Although I understand Quinny is frustrated but don't need to rip into him. He was on a holiday with his wife!

quinny88

These are the three messages he sent to me.. Note the dates on them. So no I'm not pestering him.. He is avoiding it

Quote from: Noz on October 04, 2013, 01:43:52 PM
Alright i will do it next week after school holidays is over and i have the house to myself again!

Quote from: Noz on October 11, 2013, 02:53:39 PM
Got a lovely white dress took the picture will upload either tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Quote from: Noz on October 29, 2013, 11:32:17 AM
Sorry i went on holiday with my missus i am uploading the picture now. Where should i upload it to on this website?

Vinny

Well that makes sense. He said he will do it next week, 7 days later it was ready and he said he would upload it. But then obviously he had to go away with his missus to Queensland. Came back two weeks, apologised and you still give him shower man. Hate to go against you Quinny but Noz has the right to be annoyed. :-\

quinny88

Quote from: vinny on November 07, 2013, 09:46:47 PM
Well that makes sense. He said he will do it next week, 7 days later it was ready and he said he would upload it. But then obviously he had to go away with his missus to Queensland. Came back two weeks, apologised and you still give him shower man. Hate to go against you Quinny but Noz has the right to be annoyed. :-\

Are you kidding me?  :o

You don't think that's blatantly avoiding it? Your heads in the clouds then mate

Vinny

There is a good chance it's true aswell, even if it may not be no need to crack the showers. It was a bet on FF, there is much bigger things than FF, like life. He will do it eventually..I hope.

TeeJay

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 09:48:13 PM
Quote from: vinny on November 07, 2013, 09:46:47 PM

Are you kidding me?  :o

You don't think that's blatantly avoiding it? Your heads in the clouds then mate

Lol vinny, so he said on October 11 he would "upload the picture tonight or tomorrow for sure" then what? He decided to nick off for a holiday? He said the picture is taken. Takes about 2 seconds to upload it. All the stars don't have to be aligned to post a picture

Vinny

Come on mate, if you won money to go on a holiday to Queensland. Would you give two flowers about FF, haha?

quinny88

Quote from: vinny on November 07, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
Come on mate, if you won money to go on a holiday to Queensland. Would you give two flowers about FF, haha?

Vinny you don't win money, plan a holiday and leave within a few hours?

I'm not doubting he went on a holiday but there's still no denying he is avoiding. I've cracked the showers because I'm being fked around and lied to

tbagrocks

Vinny

Maybe not within a few hours but I'm saying he could have to go and not have thought about FF at all.

Fair enough but I am sure he will do it eventually. I am taking his word for it.

TeeJay

tbagrocks

quinny88

Quote from: vinny on November 07, 2013, 09:59:37 PM
Maybe not within a few hours but I'm saying he could have to go and not have thought about FF at all.

Fair enough but I am sure he will do it eventually. I am taking his word for it.
The picture is taken? He said 3 different times he would upload it. How hard is it?

I've cut him enough slack considering the bet ended a month ago. You can give him the benefit if the doubt if you want but I wasn't born yesterday, I can see this is 100% avoidance. Not just him "forgetting" or having other things to do