Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Bets behind a computer screen are the best bets

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 03, 2013, 10:21:18 PM
Bets behind a computer screen are the best bets
The above was a reading from the gospel of Mailman the 2nd.

quinny88

Quote from: TeeJay on November 03, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
Do people find this funny or something that he isn't doing it? It's actually a dog act and one of my pet hates, people that don't pay out on bets.
This wasn't a joke bet either. It was a heated discussion when it was made, it was thought out, it was structured with fair criteria and they even updated on it all season. wtf Noz?

I'm not laughing...

I genuinely am pissed off about it now. I wasn't at first but it's literally been weeks on end now that he's avoided it

TeeJay

Well since we can beat him Everyone should just boo him continuously until he does it.

Justin Bieber

Wingard was in the AA team so I don't know what he did wrong...

Vinny

Martin is a midfielder and alot of Mids can do what he did. Wingard is a midfielder/forward and had a break-out season. He is one of the best in the comp at what he does.

But yeah the criteria was set and Dusty won based on that so Noz you gotta do it mate!

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on November 03, 2013, 11:19:58 PM

HE WAS WORSE BASED ON THE CRITERIA!

WHAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS!?!?!?!

TeeJay

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on November 03, 2013, 11:25:47 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 03, 2013, 11:19:58 PM

HE WAS WORSE BASED ON THE CRITERIA!

WHAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS!?!?!?!
THIS GUY KNOWS hahaha

nrich102

Quote from: TeeJay on November 03, 2013, 11:30:31 PM
Boooooo Noz
Can you stop posting shower? Please?

TeeJay

Noz

Just to let you guys know i did not dog the bet i won big on another bet so i took my missus to Queensland for the week regardless of what everyone says on here i do not sit at my computer 24/7 on fanfooty i do have a life outside of the internet.

Since there was no time limit on when i should upload the picture i could wait until christmas eve to give you guys a early christmas present, i could wait until new years eve to end 2013 of with a bang on new years day to start the new year with a bang.

I told Quinny i would upload the picture but since he has been so disrespectful about the way he has gone about winning this bet i think i might wait a little bit longer. I knew i lost the bet but getting reminded of it every single flowering day since the end of the season has made me loose respect for Quinny and the entire richmond fans.

Poor form Quinny

Respect 0/10

Noz

Sorry but i never NEVER said i WOULDNT DO IT. I will do it but seeing all you flowering idiots all hungry to see me in a dress and being quite disrespectful with all the name calling about me not uploading it just wants me to hold it out longer. I was in talks with Quinny about uploading it but seeing all the hatred on this forum about how i have "dogged" out on this bet has just made me completely loose the smallest amount of respect i had for the low life richmond supporter base.

I will be uploading the picture but now i will be in MY OWN TIME. This is what you get for being greedy and disrespectful.

Noz

Get a life and stop asking me every day to do it when i already said i will.

Ziplock

Quote from: Noz on November 07, 2013, 07:32:02 PM
Sorry but i never NEVER said i WOULDNT DO IT. I will do it but seeing all you flowering idiots all hungry to see me in a dress and being quite disrespectful with all the name calling about me not uploading it just wants me to hold it out longer. I was in talks with Quinny about uploading it but seeing all the hatred on this forum about how i have "dogged" out on this bet has just made me completely loose the smallest amount of respect i had for the low life richmond supporter base.

I will be uploading the picture but now i will be in MY OWN TIME. This is what you get for being greedy and disrespectful.

hahahahahaha,

you have to wear a dress?

I thought you had to change your picture to like dustin martin for a year or something :P