Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: stew42 on August 18, 2013, 03:51:08 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on August 18, 2013, 01:09:26 AM
Quote from: Noz on August 16, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
Richmond finally have a player with decent talent and they will let him go at years end because they don't want to pay him what he wants.

Cotchin - Only gets noticed because he plays in a team with shower midfielders next to him has some talent
Deledio - Plays good when other teams don't man him up
Foley - Too slow
Tuck - To slow
Grigg - To Slow
Jackson - Can barely kick
Ellis - Has talent but too inconsistent
Martin - Has the talent but won't ever become an elite player at Richmond, Only player at Richmond capable of becoming elite

Pay him the 600k he wants

Knowing Richmond they will let Martin go and just buy Eddie Betts and pay him 600k a year.

Noz do you actually watch football? you are seriously a spastic mate..

Cotchin- Star midfielder.. plays in one of the best midfields in the comp ( Not saying that as a Richmond supporter, im saying that as a football lover. Every comentator/expert and anyone that knows anything about footy say Richmonds midfield is one of the best in the comp.

Deledio- Elite player. Hasnt handled a heavy tag well in some games THIS YEAR but generally does.. Look it up

Foley- Slow? he is coming back from a snapped achillies  ::) He is actually known for his pace. Wrong again

Tuck- He is an in and under player and in his 30's not every player on your team needs to be quick!

Grigg- Is a Wingman

Jackson- Having a great season. has the same disposal efficiency as Ebert, Boak, Wingard So they must be terrible too..

Ellis- That is just stupid saying a second year kid is inconsistent.. Clearly! He is a future star.

Martin- Is a gun yes but we cant pay everyone mega bucks if we want to keep them all together. Only player capable of becoming elite? I think you will find that champion data had 6 of our players marked as elite! Thats equal second most in the comp.

Try actually gaining some substance to anything you say mate rather than just blabbing crap out every now and then when you crack the sads about Richmond
Ugh, you're all responding to opinions with more opinions! This thread is toxic.

Nothing I wrote was opinion? That is all fact.

tbagrocks

Umm Nozzy? What? Why?

The Boss "Wingard" Is the better player because he is the next big thing! Dust sure a great but not at Chads level!

Love how Dusty has fought back this year, just been super! But Chad has been amazing so .......

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 18, 2013, 05:09:34 PM
Umm Nozzy? What? Why?

The Boss "Wingard" Is the better player because he is the next big thing! Dust sure a great but not at Chads level!

Love how Dusty has fought back this year, just been super! But Chad has been amazing so .......

Tbag I reckon you are secretly a Port supporter, you talk about them and their players that much  :o

Justin Bieber

This thread should be locked or deleted.

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on August 18, 2013, 06:15:13 PM

When lez says this, you know it has to happen.  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on August 18, 2013, 06:18:26 PM

But seriously, this is all about overrated Wingard and he plays a few games of good footy and he's the next god.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: whatlez on August 18, 2013, 06:21:31 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 18, 2013, 06:18:26 PM

But seriously, this is all about overrated Wingard and he plays a few games of good footy and he's the next god.

But you weren't listening Whatlez

He's had one good season. He's already a god

quinny88

Season done and dusted!

Brownlow Votes = Unknown
Best and fairest = Unknown
Avg Disposals = Martin- 24.5  Wingard- 21.4
Total Goals = Martin- 22   Wingard- 40
DT avg = Martin- 97.05  Wingard- 87.45
SC avg = Martin- 101.82  Wingard- 98.59

So yeah close, but unless Wingard finishes higher in both the brownlow and his teams b&f then dusty gets the chocolates.

You better pick out a nice dress noz ;)

TheAnt

Quote from: Noz on August 17, 2013, 06:15:40 PM
So we post our opinions and we get torn apart because we do so? Sometimes i feel like i would have more intelligent conversations with a microwave.

I won't be posting in this richmond section again until the end of the season because obviously you guys can not handle the facts when they get put right in front of you.
You want the facts do you? Ok here you go, this is why Richmond are 5th and Port 7th and our midfield is far superior;
-We are ranked NUMBER 1 in the AFL at stoppages.
-Richmond have outscored their opponents by 356 points from clearances.
-We are +21 in goals from centre bounces, the CLEAR number 1 in the AFL
-Richmonds midfield is the BEST in the competition at scoring from turnovers, when the opposition turns it over Richmond turn it into a goal 35% of the time.
-Richmond are ranked fourth in ground-ball and contested possession differential since Round 10.
-Richmond keeps its opponents to the second LEAST disposals in the AFL.
-Richmond ranks FIRST for denying the opposition contested ball.

Let's see how well you handle the facts when they're put in front of you.

Nige

Quote from: TheAnt on September 07, 2013, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 17, 2013, 06:15:40 PM
So we post our opinions and we get torn apart because we do so? Sometimes i feel like i would have more intelligent conversations with a microwave.

I won't be posting in this richmond section again until the end of the season because obviously you guys can not handle the facts when they get put right in front of you.
You want the facts do you? Ok here you go, this is why Richmond are 5th and Port 7th and our midfield is far superior;
-We are ranked NUMBER 1 in the AFL at stoppages.
-Richmond have outscored their opponents by 356 points from clearances.
-We are +21 in goals from centre bounces, the CLEAR number 1 in the AFL
-Richmonds midfield is the BEST in the competition at scoring from turnovers, when the opposition turns it over Richmond turn it into a goal 35% of the time.
-Richmond are ranked fourth in ground-ball and contested possession differential since Round 10.
-Richmond keeps its opponents to the second LEAST disposals in the AFL.
-Richmond ranks FIRST for denying the opposition contested ball.

Let's see how well you handle the facts when they're put in front of you.

Another amazing post! I'm gonna give these a name. Get around the #AntRant !  ;D

TheAnt

Do you want some more facts Noz?
How about this..
Ellis when not sub-affected this season..
22.9 disposals a game, 2.6 tackles, 81.7% efficiency, 1.9 clearances a game, 7.5 marks a game, 5.9 CP, 1.6 clangers
Wingard 21.4 touches, 2 tackles, 8 CP, 2.6 clangers, 65.8% efficiency, 4.3 marks, 1.8 goals a game.
So it's not that Ellis has been that inconsistent either... In fact he's only gone below 20 touches 5 times and never below 15.

Quote from: NigeyS on September 07, 2013, 04:16:27 PM
Another amazing post! I'm gonna give these a name. Get around the #AntRant !  ;D
Haha don't mind that  :D

Kellogscrunchynut

AFEV

Must say, I look forward to seeing how Martin handles the finals pressure.

Wingard has handled it very well so far I think.

Still think Martin is better, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

TheAnt

Quote from: Sid on September 07, 2013, 09:34:17 PM
Must say, I look forward to seeing how Martin handles the finals pressure.

Wingard has handled it very well so far I think.

Still think Martin is better, but it will be interesting to see what happens.
Absolute madness the space Wingard got, what a gun player though.

Nige

Wingard's performance tonight was very good, here's to hoping Dusty can replicate it... or top it!  ;D