Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: greenmoon on August 17, 2013, 06:00:24 PM
If this guy played for the club you supported you would all have a different opinion.
Name 2 better half forwards this year!

Yes I would have a different opinion, because I'd be a biased loser attempting to make Richmond fans feel worse about themselves.

Do you not understand bias.

Am I talking to football fans or 5 year old children

Ziplock

rhys palmer looked like a beast in his first couple of years as well....

just sayin'.

at that age, you can't really tell if they're going to continue getting better, or itf they've just developed really early and are close to peaking.

Noz

So we post our opinions and we get torn apart because we do so? Sometimes i feel like i would have more intelligent conversations with a microwave.

I won't be posting in this richmond section again until the end of the season because obviously you guys can not handle the facts when they get put right in front of you.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Noz on August 17, 2013, 06:15:40 PM
So we post our opinions and we get torn apart because we do so? Sometimes i feel like i would have more intelligent conversations with a microwave.

I won't be posting in this richmond section again until the end of the season because obviously you guys can not handle the facts when they get put right in front of you.

I think a microwave is probably a more suitable level

AFEV

If this guy played for the club you supported you would all have a different opinion.
Brent Harvey: More disposals, marks, tackles, inside 50s, goal assists, disposal efficiency (+12%)
Steve Johnson: More disposals, marks, tackles, inside 50s, goal assists, clearances, 1%ers
Matthew Stokes: More disposals, marks, tackles, assists, disposal efficiency (+9%)
Nick Riewoldt: More marks, goals, contested marks, marks inside 50, assists, efficiency

And before you try to tell me Roo couldn't be picked on a HFF, he's made the AA team there before.
There's 4 that would give him a good run for his money, and that's without looking too far. I'm sure there are others.

There you go Noz, the facts - right in front of you. Be careful not to ignore them.

GM

Quote from: Sid link=topic=7415 :P5.msg1186140#msg1186140 date=1376727890
Brent Harvey: More disposals, marks, tackles, inside 50s, goal assists, disposal efficiency (+12%)
Steve Johnson: More disposals, marks, tackles, inside 50s, goal assists, clearances, 1%ers
Matthew Stokes: More disposals, marks, tackles, assists, disposal efficiency (+9%)
Nick Riewoldt: More marks, goals, contested marks, marks inside 50, assists, efficiency

And before you try to tell me Roo couldn't be picked on a HFF, he's made the AA team there before.
There's 4 that would give him a good run for his money, and that's without looking too far. I'm sure there are others.

There you go Noz, the facts - right in front of you. Be careful not to ignore them.
Those blokes are just media hype

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: greenmoon on August 17, 2013, 06:37:31 PM
Quote from: Sid link=topic=7415 :P5.msg1186140#msg1186140 date=1376727890

Those blokes are just media hype

Damn I'm sick of hearing how good Stokes, Harvey and Riewoldt are every time I turn on my Tv

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on August 17, 2013, 06:24:50 PM

Harvey missed half the year. How many goals has Johnson gotten?

But this bias Port, Wingard crap.

Btw just found this thread and why is it about Port and Mailman/Noz being super bias supporters?

Ziplock

boomer missed 6 matches- not exactly half the year. Most importantly, played the back half :P

AFEV

Johnson has kicked 12 goals in 14 games @ 0.9 a game, more than Murphy (2011) and Dane Swan (2009) when they were named on the HFF in the AA team.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on August 16, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
Richmond finally have a player with decent talent and they will let him go at years end because they don't want to pay him what he wants.

Cotchin - Only gets noticed because he plays in a team with shower midfielders next to him has some talent
Deledio - Plays good when other teams don't man him up
Foley - Too slow
Tuck - To slow
Grigg - To Slow
Jackson - Can barely kick
Ellis - Has talent but too inconsistent
Martin - Has the talent but won't ever become an elite player at Richmond, Only player at Richmond capable of becoming elite

Pay him the 600k he wants

Knowing Richmond they will let Martin go and just buy Eddie Betts and pay him 600k a year.

Noz do you actually watch football? you are seriously a spastic mate..

Cotchin- Star midfielder.. plays in one of the best midfields in the comp ( Not saying that as a Richmond supporter, im saying that as a football lover. Every comentator/expert and anyone that knows anything about footy say Richmonds midfield is one of the best in the comp.

Deledio- Elite player. Hasnt handled a heavy tag well in some games THIS YEAR but generally does.. Look it up

Foley- Slow? he is coming back from a snapped achillies  ::) He is actually known for his pace. Wrong again

Tuck- He is an in and under player and in his 30's not every player on your team needs to be quick!

Grigg- Is a Wingman

Jackson- Having a great season. has the same disposal efficiency as Ebert, Boak, Wingard So they must be terrible too..

Ellis- That is just stupid saying a second year kid is inconsistent.. Clearly! He is a future star.

Martin- Is a gun yes but we cant pay everyone mega bucks if we want to keep them all together. Only player capable of becoming elite? I think you will find that champion data had 6 of our players marked as elite! Thats equal second most in the comp.

Try actually gaining some substance to anything you say mate rather than just blabbing crap out every now and then when you crack the sads about Richmond

stew42

Quote from: quinny88 on August 18, 2013, 01:09:26 AM
Quote from: Noz on August 16, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
Richmond finally have a player with decent talent and they will let him go at years end because they don't want to pay him what he wants.

Cotchin - Only gets noticed because he plays in a team with shower midfielders next to him has some talent
Deledio - Plays good when other teams don't man him up
Foley - Too slow
Tuck - To slow
Grigg - To Slow
Jackson - Can barely kick
Ellis - Has talent but too inconsistent
Martin - Has the talent but won't ever become an elite player at Richmond, Only player at Richmond capable of becoming elite

Pay him the 600k he wants

Knowing Richmond they will let Martin go and just buy Eddie Betts and pay him 600k a year.

Noz do you actually watch football? you are seriously a spastic mate..

Cotchin- Star midfielder.. plays in one of the best midfields in the comp ( Not saying that as a Richmond supporter, im saying that as a football lover. Every comentator/expert and anyone that knows anything about footy say Richmonds midfield is one of the best in the comp.

Deledio- Elite player. Hasnt handled a heavy tag well in some games THIS YEAR but generally does.. Look it up

Foley- Slow? he is coming back from a snapped achillies  ::) He is actually known for his pace. Wrong again

Tuck- He is an in and under player and in his 30's not every player on your team needs to be quick!

Grigg- Is a Wingman

Jackson- Having a great season. has the same disposal efficiency as Ebert, Boak, Wingard So they must be terrible too..

Ellis- That is just stupid saying a second year kid is inconsistent.. Clearly! He is a future star.

Martin- Is a gun yes but we cant pay everyone mega bucks if we want to keep them all together. Only player capable of becoming elite? I think you will find that champion data had 6 of our players marked as elite! Thats equal second most in the comp.

Try actually gaining some substance to anything you say mate rather than just blabbing crap out every now and then when you crack the sads about Richmond
Ugh, you're all responding to opinions with more opinions! This thread is toxic.

Justin Bieber

The thread is about Dustin Martin.

nas

Mailman the 2nd

My bad I probably should of ignored the immature kids.

tbh I don't see losing Martin as a massive blow as when you break it down he's mainly a outside midfielder/forward and they aren't extremely hard to find.
I guess its up to him whether he'd leave