Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Noz I have tipped west coast and freo to finish top 4, Sydney 5th, and Adelaide 6th so it has nothing to do with Victorian bias I just don't think port are that good? No one does! Except for one eyed port supporters you are kidding yourself if you think you will play finals there are at least 12 clubs clear cut ahead of port. Beating Melbourne didn't impress or surprise anyone you know?

tbagrocks

This still going on :P

Let's hope Dusty has the heart of Chad and gets it going for his club and fans

Yep when then crowd miss the eight i'll be very disappointed ;)

Dangerfield was good wasn't he? Gets Raines this week  :o

TheAnt

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 02, 2013, 07:38:16 PM
This still going on :P

Let's hope Dusty has the heart of Chad and gets it going for his club and fans

Yep when then crowd miss the eight i'll be very disappointed ;)

Dangerfield was good wasn't he? Gets Raines this week  :o
If Raines plays.
First of all speaking first hand it takes TIME for youngsters to develop. They're going to be inexperienced, they may pull a scalp, they may drop a few that maybe they should win.
NO DOUBT, Port have a good core group of youngsters! Hartletts going to be a superstar! But...expecting big things this year is not something you should count on.

Noz

Martin was arguably best on ground in the first half than again failed to carry out an entire game.

Typical

AFEV

I thought he was meant to be uber fit? Still fading out...Disappointing to see - can't wait until this kid learns to play 4 quarters.

Toga

Well I think he played a great game. :P

Don't think he faded out, Dimma parked him up forwards in an attempt to isolate him in a 1 on 1in the fourth quarter, trying to get him to have an impact on the scoreboard!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Toga on April 05, 2013, 11:33:17 PM

Don't think he faded out, Dimma parked him up forwards in an attempt to isolate him in a 1 on 1in the fourth quarter, trying to get him to have an impact on the scoreboard!

dude he faded out big time

elephants

Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2013, 11:25:06 PM
Martin was arguably best on ground in the first half than again failed to carry out an entire game.

Typical

Poor call. He was thrown fwd as he's quality 1 on 1. Lets see if Wingard can do better vs GWS (when do Port play someone decent?)

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2013, 11:39:19 PM
Quote from: Toga on April 05, 2013, 11:33:17 PM

dude he faded out big time

dude he was stuck in the fwd line big time.

Do you people even watch the games?

quinny88

No they don't watch it ele they just like to sink the boots into Martin any chance they get. He was great tonight, one of our best

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on April 06, 2013, 12:24:45 AM
No they don't watch it ele they just like to sink the boots into Martin any chance they get. He was great tonight, one of our best

The thinking of most people on FF.

"He smashed a 60 point first half but only a 35 point second half? I guess he must have faded! No need to watch the game, fantasy points tell me EVERYTHING I need to know about Martin!"

Nige

Good call ele, people have a field day when Martin 'fades' when really, there's actually a proper reason as to why he's not racking up the points like he could. He actually did play rather well.

kilbluff1985

i think he had a pretty good game actually but he barely touched it in the last quater

was probably put forward because he was buggered

why don't they try putting him up forward in the 1st quater so he might have the energy to run out the game would be such a gun if he can manage to be a 4 quater player in the mids

AFEV

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 06, 2013, 09:54:13 AM
i think he had a pretty good game actually but he barely touched it in the last quater

why don't they try putting him up forward in the 1st quater so he might have the energy to run out the game would be such a gun if he can manage to be a 4 quater player in the mids
Precisely. Why would you take the guy that was BOG to half time and take him out of the game?
Makes no sense.

quinny88

Quote from: Sid on April 06, 2013, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 06, 2013, 09:54:13 AM

Precisely. Why would you take the guy that was BOG to half time and take him out of the game?
Makes no sense.

Well if he kicked straight he would have finished in 3 goals and everyone would say its a master stroke. He kicked 0.3 so turn that into 2.1 or 3 straight and he scores a big ton

Noz

Wingard on his way to premium status no second year blues for him. Also doesn't seem to fade out games.

Wingard > Martin