Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2013, 12:03:07 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 21, 2013, 11:59:46 PM
You didn't even make a comment on it Matt?  :o

Not this topic but a separate one. Mainly involving Collingwood players

Oh right! Yeah I made the mistake of having a dig at melbournes dodgy recruiting late last year and got 30 boos in a couple of days  ::)

tbagrocks

Man seriously? I've even bagged the great Tex for his look as being from Broken Hill, need I say anymore?

Mat0369

I said that Pendlebury was better then Cloke and Swan by a country mile, made cracks at that dodgy recruit and then took another crack at Swan and Daisy. That did not result well even though what I said was fact and I backed it up with stats. It had nothing to do with the 'rumors' surrounding him and Daisy, more their on field performances.

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 22, 2013, 12:09:28 AM
Man seriously? I've even bagged the great Tex for his look as being from Broken Hill, need I say anymore?

You said he's a White Goodman of the AFL, bikie scum and a tosser.. That's not just taking the Micky out of someone's appearance, that's a personal attack on someone.

TheAnt

I was going at 15/4 after a lot of player profiles, then I voiced my opinion  :D

Noz

So glad the richmond fans aren't on my back tonight, Chees Tbag can always count on you  :)

tbagrocks

When he proves he can play good footy, even if he wants to keep the shocking haircut, i'll be convinced when he shows he is committed and dedicated to the footy club, that is a bare minimum!

elephants

Haha this is ridiculous.

My uncle is actually a bikie, really nice bloke. Touches me up a fair bit but I'm a good secret keeper and to this day I've never told a soul.

Noz

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 22, 2013, 12:32:53 AM
When he proves he can play good footy, even if he wants to keep the shocking haircut, i'll be convinced when he shows he is committed and dedicated to the footy club, that is a bare minimum!

Pretty sure he's played some damn good footy in his 3 year career and is ahead of most 21 year olds in the league. Getting a haircut isn't going to change the way he plays. I agree he needs to knuckle down and work harder for longer but all signs are pointing in that direction so just sit back and enjoy the show ;)

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 22, 2013, 12:35:42 AM
Touches you up a bit?  :o

Don't think he meant in that way lol. But I can say I work with a bikie to from the coffin cheaters and he is the nicest bloke at the company and trains all of the young blokes. Certainly not a criminal or thug as some people seem to portray every bikie to be

tbagrocks

Chelskiman

kilbluff1985

i don't think what was said on the footy show cleared the rumours i mean he must of been in a bad way for Cotchin to demand he live with him and Barrett said before he turned it around Richmond were worried about his future

it's great his doing well now good on him but don't think you an clear the rumours based on what was said the opposite actually

quinny88

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 22, 2013, 03:06:47 AM
i don't think what was said on the footy show cleared the rumours i mean he must of been in a bad way for Cotchin to demand he live with him and Barrett said before he turned it around Richmond were worried about his future

it's great his doing well now good on him but don't think you an clear the rumours based on what was said the opposite actually

Barrett said he can confirm that none of the big rumours were true...
He said every football journalist tried to find out but found nothing and that they were all just rumours. He was obviously referring to the drug dealing rumours etc. Martin has obviously had his issues yes but it's good that the big stuff has been cleared up once and for all