Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Someone booed me because i pointed out a fact  ::)

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 21, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
Love how I get boo'd for bagging a clear White Goodman of the AFL ::)

Sure he's in my team but how can you be defending this guy ::)

Why boo me? The guy is a tosser! Boo Martin and praise me for doing it! Flowering bikie scum!!

Flower you who think a bikie is someone who likes motorcycles ::)  get real! ::)

Are you taking the piss? Have you met him have you tbag?? Did he refuse to sign your Adelaide scarf or something? Have a bloody cry mate

quinny88

Well I didn't boo either of u but if u got booed then u deserved it tbag. You don't come on a teams page and start rip pining into a player calling him a loser and a White Goodman and expect not to get booed?

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on March 21, 2013, 11:29:44 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 21, 2013, 11:24:06 PM
I was thinking of getting the same haircut/tats as Dusty, tbag. Whats the problem?

Haha I'm sure you could pull it off el.

It's funny, there are that many players with tats and different haircuts and tbag and others have to sink the boots into Martin about his but no one else  ::) think everyone is getting nervous about how much damage he's gonna do to opposition teams this season and beyond
Mate iv'e had weird har cuts before, but if my dad was a known bikie scum I think if I wanted to seperate myself from this the last thing I would do is get neck tats and a bad boy hair cut!

Stop living in denile man!

elephants

Hahaha tbag, I didn't 'boo' you and don't act surprised when it does happen.

Half the shower you spread around FF is a 'boo-able' offence!

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on March 21, 2013, 11:36:17 PM

Yeah people are scared to believe reality! So boo me for it :P  i'll keep speaking the truth!

Noz

Okay I'm going to put this straight.

I don't hate Martin in fact i want him to succeed in the AFL i like watching him when his in form. He has lacked constancy and you can't deny he has struggled to adjust from teenager life to manhood and is struggling with some life lessons but i do hope he can over come then and become a force in the AFL.

If Richmond is the right team for him well i will leave that for another time.

I will stand by my decision though saying he will NOT become an elite player this season.

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 21, 2013, 11:39:06 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 21, 2013, 11:36:17 PM

Yeah people are scared to believe reality! So boo me for it :P  i'll keep speaking the truth!

What is the truth tbag? That u think someone is a White Goodman and a loser that u have never met because they have a tat on their neck and a different haircut?

Bill Manspeaker

tbag surely you're old enough to see when you're being ridiculous mate. i've got nothing against you, think you're a top bloke and voted you as one of my 5 votes in the Personality of the Year award, but a bloke can look however he wants, no matter what his background is

excluding the KKK :P

tbagrocks

Without digging further into ones private life including mine

Com'on, the guys dad is a bikie skum, he has neck tats and a horrid hair cut, what exactelly are you trying to defend?

I'm sure he is a top bloke who always puts his team mates and training first, nothing outside footy could possibly distract such a dedicated player!

TheAnt

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 21, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
Love how I get boo'd for bagging a clear White Goodman of the AFL ::)

Sure he's in my team but how can you be defending this guy ::)

Why boo me? The guy is a tosser! Boo Martin and praise me for doing it! Flowering bikie scum!!

Flower you who think a bikie is someone who likes motorcycles ::)  get real! ::)
Tbag, I thought you'd be used to it with that many anyway?  :) Your mate Dangerfield has both Martin and Cotchin in his team! Funny that. I think sometimes you just have a bit too much of  8)
and you have to open your eyes a little.

Mat0369

Quote from: Noz on March 21, 2013, 11:31:10 PM

I have had the same thing happen

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 21, 2013, 11:50:16 PM
Without digging further into ones private life including mine

Com'on, the guys dad is a bikie skum, he has neck tats and a horrid hair cut, what exactelly are you trying to defend?

I'm sure he is a top bloke who always puts his team mates and training first, nothing outside footy could possibly distract such a dedicated player!

Bikie scum? Jesus mate, you're very judgemental of people you don't know or the situation they are in. And I'm trying to defend that having a neck tat and bad haircut don't make a person a loser or White Goodman like you are saying.
Lets face it, if he played for Adelaide we would never hear the end of how good he is, and how he's going to be a superstar every day of the week and you would bite of anyone's head that said a word wrong about him  ::)

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2013, 11:54:24 PM
Quote from: Noz on March 21, 2013, 11:31:10 PM

I have had the same thing happen

You didn't even make a comment on it Matt?  :o

Mat0369

Quote from: quinny88 on March 21, 2013, 11:59:46 PM
You didn't even make a comment on it Matt?  :o

Not this topic but a separate one. Mainly involving Collingwood players