Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 01:59:22 AM
Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:52:31 AM
- Brownlow votes
- B&F placing
- Avg disposals
- Total goals
- DT avg
- SC avg

6 things listed here just go by who gets the majority?

Yep whoever gets the most.
And to be clear they must play at least 16 games. If they miss because they have been dropped then thats to bad for them as they are obviously not good enough. If its for any other reason like a report then the bet is off as that is not determining their football ability. Happy with all that?

Yes i am 16 games is a must for this bet to go ahead unless of course they have been dropped due to poor form or whatever. Injuries or reports will deem the bet off and of course if a certain player gets sacked due to off field bad behaviours.

quinny88

You may as well go and pick yourself out a pretty dress from your mums wardrobe now Noz

Chelskiman

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 17, 2013, 12:49:01 AM
Why do you people insist on underating Chad? Second year player yes but a star, sure Dusty should gun but Chad will be much better this year

I haven't seen any of us say that Chad won't be a good player.  He has all the potential in the world, but to say he'll go past Martinvthis year is a massive statement.  Dusty is only coming into his 4th year too, so he still has a hell of a lot of improving to do himself.  You guys keep forgetting that Dusty is only 21.  It's not as if he's in the prime of his career.

Noz

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 17, 2013, 02:07:33 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 17, 2013, 12:49:01 AM
Why do you people insist on underating Chad? Second year player yes but a star, sure Dusty should gun but Chad will be much better this year

I haven't seen any of us say that Chad won't be a good player.  He has all the potential in the world, but to say he'll go past Martinvthis year is a massive statement.  Dusty is only coming into his 4th year too, so he still has a hell of a lot of improving to do himself.  You guys keep forgetting that Dusty is only 21.  It's not as if he's in the prime of his career.
Put your dress on the line as well.

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 01:18:47 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 17, 2013, 01:09:43 AM
Of coarse I meant Chad will be far better than he was last year! If Dusty plays as he has so far Chad can over take him ::)

Is that so hard to believe :P
If dusty has a replica year to what he had this year he will still have a better season than chad has.
He had a quieter year than 2011 but he still wasnt terrible. People forget that because they expected a lot of him.

This. He's only a 21 year old.

When you think about it he's actually better than half the comp :P

quinny88

Anyone watching the footy show? Damien Barrett just came on and spoke about him for a good 10 minutes. All good news! The rumours were untrue about him! He has turned his life around and Richmond are now in negotiations to secure him with a long term contract. Was also the best on field in a intra club scratch match today. Great to hear he went and moved in with Cotchin too and that may have single handedly turned his life around. more reason to love Cotch ;) dusty Will have a massive year

elephants

Damn, now I have to squeeze him back into my DT :P

Noz

Well it wasn't all good news he had some troubles and that caused him to get a real life job one day a week and he also had to move in with Cotchin to learn some more life skills.

Toga

Love Dusty, love Cotch, love Richmond. Bring on a big year! 8)

tbagrocks

Still got neck tattoo's, a shocking hair cut!

Mate, you idiot! If you are serious then start lookiing the part you loser!

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 21, 2013, 11:06:09 PM
Well it wasn't all good news he had some troubles and that caused him to get a real life job one day a week and he also had to move in with Cotchin to learn some more life skills.

Yeah the story Barrett was giving was about how he overcame all of that. Sounds like good news to me

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 21, 2013, 11:13:24 PM
Still got neck tattoo's, a shocking hair cut!

Mate, you idiot! If you are serious then start lookiing the part you loser!

Look at the bloke in your avatar genius  ::) who cares what bloody tats he has or haircut he has?

elephants

I was thinking of getting the same haircut/tats as Dusty, tbag. Whats the problem?

tbagrocks

Love how I get boo'd for bagging a clear White Goodman of the AFL ::)

Sure he's in my team but how can you be defending this guy ::)

Why boo me? The guy is a tosser! Boo Martin and praise me for doing it! Flowering bikie scum!!

Flower you who think a bikie is someone who likes motorcycles ::)  get real! ::)

quinny88

Quote from: elephants on March 21, 2013, 11:24:06 PM
I was thinking of getting the same haircut/tats as Dusty, tbag. Whats the problem?

Haha I'm sure you could pull it off el.

It's funny, there are that many players with tats and different haircuts and tbag and others have to sink the boots into Martin about his but no one else  ::) think everyone is getting nervous about how much damage he's gonna do to opposition teams this season and beyond