Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 12:43:21 AM
Considering that your statement was that "Chad Wingard will be a better player that Martin by the end of the season"
I guess we need to cover all fields that would indicate someone being a "better player". Luckily they are both Midfielders that can go forward so they are easy to compare. So lets go with a list and whoever gets the most things wins.
The only rule I would have is that they both play at least 16 games and some stats work on average in case someone misses a month and the other player plays a full season. Fair enough?

- Brownlow votes
- B&F placing
- Avg disposals
- Total goals
- DT avg
- SC avg

Anything else?

P.s missing footy because they have been dropped isnt included, only if they are injured do they get off

Yes that is a good deal but instead of money lets just stick to the usual fanfooty bets.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:04:43 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 12:45:36 AM
Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 12:38:46 AM
Honestly i don't see why money has to be involved when every other bet on this site simply results in picture challenges or stuff like that.

Well you were so certain Noz? and you were pretty sure of yourself when you were saying no Richmond supporters want to take your wagers. Well heres a wager.. Put your money where your mouth is? Hell.. Lets make it $200?

Why stop at money lets make it our first born child

No need to deflect the bet with sarcasm Noz. Are we doing this or not? It was your idea mate. If you are so sure then put some money down on it. losing $200 is gonna ruin your life...

quinny88

Why not money? You are so certain about it so put some money on it!

tbagrocks

Of coarse I meant Chad will be far better than he was last year! If Dusty plays as he has so far Chad can over take him ::)

Is that so hard to believe :P

elephants

tbagrocks

Stiffy has a better name, but let's just say that Gary might be better :P

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 17, 2013, 01:09:43 AM
Of coarse I meant Chad will be far better than he was last year! If Dusty plays as he has so far Chad can over take him ::)

Is that so hard to believe :P
If dusty has a replica year to what he had this year he will still have a better season than chad has.
He had a quieter year than 2011 but he still wasnt terrible. People forget that because they expected a lot of him.

Noz

I would do this but not for money.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:20:53 AM

What is the reason you wont put money on it? you act like its such a sure thing yet wont put money on it?

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 01:23:42 AM

What is the reason you wont put money on it? you act like its such a sure thing yet wont put money on it?

Because in reality world it is a stupid way to loose 100$

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:32:42 AM

All talk no action ;) Alright well how about if you lose you have to change your avatar to a pic of you in a dress holding a sign saying "Dusty's dog"

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on March 17, 2013, 01:40:40 AM
Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:32:42 AM

All talk no action ;) Alright well how about if you lose you have to change your avatar to a pic of you in a dress holding a sign saying "Dusty's dog"

That seems fair and the same for you.

In seriousness I'm covering my face if i do loose  :)

Noz

- Brownlow votes
- B&F placing
- Avg disposals
- Total goals
- DT avg
- SC avg

6 things listed here just go by who gets the majority?

Bill Manspeaker

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2013, 01:52:31 AM
- Brownlow votes
- B&F placing
- Avg disposals
- Total goals
- DT avg
- SC avg

6 things listed here just go by who gets the majority?

Yep whoever gets the most.
And to be clear they must play at least 16 games. If they miss because they have been dropped then thats to bad for them as they are obviously not good enough. If its for any other reason like a report then the bet is off as that is not determining their football ability. Happy with all that?