Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

The pics coming in 31 days  :)

Nige

Quote from: tabs on November 07, 2013, 10:48:42 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2013, 10:27:29 PM
So Martin is back on the trade table?
Richmond would be crazy now to trade Martin, especially after just signing a new contract
Back on topic!  ;D

Noz

Quote from: tabs on November 07, 2013, 10:48:42 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2013, 10:27:29 PM
So Martin is back on the trade table?
Richmond would be crazy now to trade Martin, especially after just signing a new contract

Martin would have gone to another club if he didn't have such a greedy manager.

TheAnt

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 07, 2013, 10:17:41 PM
Just read through all of this.

To be honest even though Martin (in his 4th year) beat Wingard (a second year player) in most of the stats that were listed I honestly think Wingard had a better year (even if not statistically) and looks like becoming a better player than Martin.

The main reason is his impact on Port's performance plus the players around him. Wingard inspired Port to wins, Dusty wasn't nearly as important for his team this.

If you took Martin out of the Tigers 2013 team I think they still would have made finals. If you took Wingard out of the Power I don't believe they would have made the finals (or beaten the Pies in their final)
We were a well balanced team tis season.

Jroo

Quote from: TeeJay on November 07, 2013, 10:46:51 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 07, 2013, 10:43:48 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 07, 2013, 10:41:56 PM
I don't really have to explain my life to the Richmond fan base. For your information my missus had just recently been fired from her job so she didn't really have anything to do. I came into a bit of money what am i going to do treat my girlfriend to a nice hoilday or just let her sit around the house watching awful day time television. Next time i plan on going on a hoilday ill be sure to ask for your permission.

If you guys stop being such pricks I will upload it right in time for Christmas so you can all print out the picture and decorate your Christmas trees with it.

This is meant to be a fun website where footy fans can express their opinions and have fun but instead the Richmond army base has turned this into a nasty forum disrespecting anyone that doesn't follow the yellow and black and ostracising certain members including myself.

Just make sure you respect other human beings.

#Peace

Hey now! :P

I defended you.  :o

Noz most of the people getting into you about the bet aren't even Richmond supporters. Including myself lol
Haha I was thinking this myself. I don't know what Richmond supporters have to do with this and why he would "loose" respect for Richmond fans. It's between Quinny and himself.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on November 07, 2013, 10:49:13 PM
The pics coming in 31 days  :)

After the school holidays, later today, in 31 days, in the year 2040. I'm over it, I won't mention it again.
I Just expect that when I make a bet with someone that they pay up/take punishment upon the conclusion of the bet not when they feel like it a couple of weeks or in this case months down the track.
If  this is the way you do things though then good for you. Next time you call someone on for a bet though just warn them that they will be waiting a while before you pay your dues

Justin Bieber

Quote from: quinny88 on November 07, 2013, 09:56:41 PM
Vinny you don't win money, plan a holiday and leave within a few hours?
I've actually had a holiday moved up and left the country in the space of 1 day from when it was decided to move it forward, so sometimes it can be just done like that :P.

Given, think this has gone on long enough. I don't particularly like the bickering, especially when there are two sides of the story (that I don't really know), but a lot of you have gone against Noz for supposedly "dogging" the bet, so think he's holding off because of it which is fair enough. Noz has said he'll upload the photo as a Christmas present to you all. If he doesn't, then can bring this up again Teejay and co.

By the way Noz, not all the Tiger supporters from FanFooty have been saying too much here, a lot of them are supporting different teams but popped in because of the bet and whatnot ;).

Otherwise locking this thread :).