Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2013, 10:15:23 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 06, 2013, 10:08:44 PM
Martin might not even be at Punt Road next year. lol

Woah, what? Richmond aren't moving from Punt Road are they??

Hahaha. Yeah I don't think Martin is going anywhere mate.

Noz

Richmond finally have a player with decent talent and they will let him go at years end because they don't want to pay him what he wants.

Cotchin - Only gets noticed because he plays in a team with shower midfielders next to him has some talent
Deledio - Plays good when other teams don't man him up
Foley - Too slow
Tuck - To slow
Grigg - To Slow
Jackson - Can barely kick
Ellis - Has talent but too inconsistent
Martin - Has the talent but won't ever become an elite player at Richmond, Only player at Richmond capable of becoming elite

Pay him the 600k he wants

Knowing Richmond they will let Martin go and just buy Eddie Betts and pay him 600k a year.

elephants

You're knocking a 19 year old for being inconsistent? Puh-lease.

kilbluff1985

Andrew3737

Noz

No I'm knocking a 20 year old for being inconsistent, Ellis is 20 guys.

Chad Wingard is 19 played the exact same amount of games and has already surpassed Ellis

This is why Ellis is rated the 307th best player in the AFL and where is Chad? 78

Andrew3737

X-Factor forward/midfielders are higher rated than HB's.

My Chumps

That's like comparing everyone that's 29 to Gary Ablett Noz. What a ridiculous argument.

And the AFL rankings are flowering stupid anyway.

Noz

Well since Gary Ablett is the best player in the game players should be comparing themselves to him.

My Chumps

But as supporters we shouldn't be calling every other player bad because they aren't as good as him.

Noz

Wingard and Ellis have played the exact same amount of games. That is why you can compare them

You can only compare players with Ablett if they have played the same or more games.

So its not exactly the same mate.

My Chumps

Still a strange argument mate. Funny that you should point out that someone's poor just because they're not as good as one guy that's played the same amount of games. And don't get me started on your Cotchin statements :P

Noz

Trent Cotchin is overrated

Thats all I'm going to say

Andrew3737

Cotchin is over rated, PA player is ellite. Standard.

elephants

Chad Wingard is overrated. That's all I'm going to say.

Ellis is one month older than Wingard. That's not gonna make any difference, don't be so ridiculous.