Anyone else rearranging ruck stocks?

Started by Shanus_, March 15, 2013, 01:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanus_

With Berger out until at least round 2, anyone else looking at rearranging their ruck stocks?

I'm thinking about starting Cox and Hampson at R1 and R2, Rowe at R3 with Roughead as F4.. Anyone else looking towards the RUCK/FWD, If Hampson doesn't work out, I can go to Berger if he warrants his spot on his bubble?

Thoughts on Hampson please?

charliesheen

going 2 premos.

Not sure about Hampson, has to push premium numbers to be worth it.  I wouldn't want to hedge your bets on Berger if Hampson fails.

Jukes

Rolling Bellchambers, Currie, Daw and Rowe now with Roughy forward DPP link after having Belly, Leuey, Daw and Currie.

owenbond007

Going to start Rowe a emergency and play a nut if he kills it. Opens up the double chance capt. Playing at least one premo in ruck

henry

Dropped Grimes to Hartlett and then went burger to Zac Smith who has shown a bit and should have good JS unlike other cheap rucks. When burger looks like continually outscoring him I'll make the trade. Maric is my other ruck.

Windigo

Gone with Currie at R2 with the Cox link.

Just think that two premo rucks is too much coin and the mid priced options are shower. Allowed me to get Moloney.

Toga

Quote from: henry on March 15, 2013, 09:24:11 AM
Dropped Grimes to Hartlett and then went burger to Zac Smith who has shown a bit and should have good JS unlike other cheap rucks. When burger looks like continually outscoring him I'll make the trade. Maric is my other ruck.

Same set up as me atm:

Maric, Smith (Gorringe, Currie)

With Cox in the fwds.