Main Menu

Neade

Started by quinny88, March 13, 2013, 02:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

O'Shea also good! Heath the small, Pitt rebound, great back six developing! Still rate ours better ;)

Talia/Shaw KP, Brown small, Smith/Laird reb ;)

Plus, Jaensch, Otten, Hendo, Thompson, Hartigan,

Dudge

Bump

Was at the game Sat. night, how good can this little fella be? He helped light the fuse :)

Rusty00

Quote from: Dudge on April 29, 2013, 09:35:28 PM
Bump

Was at the game Sat. night, how good can this little fella be? He helped light the fuse :)
It was amazing how many times in the second half Port just kicked to open space on the wing/half forward and he found the ball and got past an opponent or two.

The fend off in the last quarter was good to watch as well from the little guy.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on April 07, 2013, 12:59:01 AM
No frickin way. Neade will play 18-20 games this year. He might get a rest every now and then but he is a crucial piece to the forward pressure and is a required player. Mitchell will move for Gray. Neade has been exceptional and when he was picked, I knew he was going to be special. He tackled guys in Darwin twice as big as him and took them down.

As I said earlier. Gun and required player in the team. If his body can take it, he'll play the rest of the year.
This is one of those few times you see a tape of a player when they get drafted and say wow, they look good but it actually eventuates!

Dudge

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 29, 2013, 10:28:43 PM
Quote from: Dudge on April 29, 2013, 09:35:28 PM
Bump

It was amazing how many times in the second half Port just kicked to open space on the wing/half forward and he found the ball and got past an opponent or two.

The fend off in the last quarter was good to watch as well from the little guy.

Now before i get shot down big time, i watched his draft highlights before the season started. Didn't have the sherrins to say much, but does he look like a VERY young Cyril. Now listen, I'm not comparing him to Cyril, but the amount of goal assists he's involved in is staggering. ( guys dont go looking for stats, i understand Cyril probably eats him) but by the naked eye, for a 67 kg small forward--wow, he looks the goods

Cicjose

you mean Neade who is second in the league for goal assists?

Toga

This little fella is one of my favourites going around at the moment - absolute star!

How was that one handed bounce running inboard on the weekend? :o

Dudge

Quote from: Cicjose on April 30, 2013, 08:02:24 PM
you mean Neade who is second in the league for goal assists?

Yeah thats him ;)

Quote from: Toga on April 30, 2013, 08:04:30 PM
This little fella is one of my favourites going around at the moment - absolute star!

How was that one handed bounce running inboard on the weekend? :o

Mate that was brilliant, but nearly every time he touches it, something very good eventuates :D

PowerBug

he was robbed of the medal imo. He kept us in with a chance in the 1st half, and got us back into it in the 2nd. Every time he got the ball he did something.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

tbagrocks

Maybe Wines and only maybe, has the faithful ever been more excited by a first year player?

He's my second fav already

So with Neadey, Wines, Wingard, Boak, Hammer, Butcher, Pittard

Much for the lagging Port fans to get used to, Adelaide oval, imagine the Port crowds :O

Tominator

cannot wait for Showdowns at Adelaide Oval in 2014, place will be going off

tbagrocks

Am hearing my boy will be rested!

McRooster

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 22, 2013, 06:11:18 PM
Am hearing my boy will be rested!
Correct  :'(

Matt Thomas looks set for an inclusion.

Tominator

rested for Indigenous round, dog act Port!!

Ziplock

he's a tiny bloke, and his impact over the last couple of weeks has been diminished. It's time for a rest- if he'd wanted to play indigenous round, his body should have held up a bit more :P