Main Menu

Neade

Started by quinny88, March 13, 2013, 02:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on March 31, 2013, 06:54:14 PM
anyone see the tackle he laide today to get a HTB on Tapscott? hahahaha Tapscott, if you're getting HTB by Neade you're obviously shower.
Koop you serious? :o

Neade's pressure and tackling is why he's in the team!

KoopKicka

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 31, 2013, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on March 31, 2013, 06:54:14 PM
anyone see the tackle he laide today to get a HTB on Tapscott? hahahaha Tapscott, if you're getting HTB by Neade you're obviously shower.
Koop you serious? :o

Neade's pressure and tackling is why he's in the team!

yeah I know, but Tapscott went at him and try to take him on, understand if he chases him down or its contested, but thats was just funny.

Noz

Also with Rodan trying to take on Wines in the first quarter  ;D

Neade would still need to learn where to crumb looked a bit shaky in his first game but we will put that down to nerves.

Dudge

Does Neade make way for Gray when he returns, or will someone else?

Noz

I think someone else might it probably will be Mitchell.

We need someone that can crumb and lay the defensive pressure when needed (pun not intended)

Carlile still needs to come back in and i don't know if Butcher becomes a walk in starter anymore pre season form was quite bad.

Tominator

will Neade play much this season, or will it be just the first few games?

Tossin up getting him in for Dwyer but might hold

Noz

I think Neade will play around the 10-12 games might lack the fitness to run out some matches and given a rest here and there wouldn't expect him to make much cash possible just tipping over the 200k mark at the end of the year.

However if Hitchcock's body continues to cause him some problems Neade might sneak a couple extra games in.

Wes Mantooth

No frickin way. Neade will play 18-20 games this year. He might get a rest every now and then but he is a crucial piece to the forward pressure and is a required player. Mitchell will move for Gray. Neade has been exceptional and when he was picked, I knew he was going to be special. He tackled guys in Darwin twice as big as him and took them down.

Ziplock

he's so small, he's defs not a fantasy player, and his size might see if difficult to play around 20 games.

He looked really, really good tonight. I'd like to see him against quality opposition though- to be fair mitchell was also very good when he came on.

Tominator

I was at the game tonight (went in with a few mates and abused the umps and players which is always fun) and Neade was absolutely awesome... His stats would look a lot better if he wasn't so unselfish; set up about three of Wingard's goals and could easily have had 3-4 himself

Dudge

Quote from: Tominator on April 07, 2013, 10:21:24 AM
I was at the game tonight (went in with a few mates and abused the umps and players which is always fun) and Neade was absolutely awesome... His stats would look a lot better if he wasn't so unselfish; set up about three of Wingard's goals and could easily have had 3-4 himself

Yeah was at the game aswell  Tom. I did have some doubts about Neades size, but being there and watching him go about his business, i thing he play alot of games for us this year. Hes so quick, and his kicking nearly always find a target, just ask Wingard lol

Noz

Neade for rising star!

tbagrocks

Two young guns head to head this week, Neade v Browny! How good's this kid, pity Westhoff ost him a goal with that stupid sheppard where we dragged down the chaser who would never have caught Neadey ::)

Noz

So many good match ups this week really looking forward to it.

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 08, 2013, 05:44:55 PM
Two young guns head to head this week, Neade v Browny! How good's this kid, pity Westhoff ost him a goal with that stupid sheppard where we dragged down the chaser who would never have caught Neadey ::)
he was actually gaining on him...