Main Menu

Neade

Started by quinny88, March 13, 2013, 02:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Will he actually start round one and get games early on? Need to hear it from the port supporters and where they see him at

tbagrocks

With Gray still out I think it is possible, would be a high possability of seeing green and red though! But he's a but of a cult figure and I recon they will want him playing early to excite everyone from team mates to fans

Noz

Yeah he will play has done some good things over the pre season and whats best about him is he applies defensive pressure something we have lacked in the past.

quinny88

Tominator

it is possible but he might not be big enough yet, having said that he has looked good for a bloke of his size

Noz

Rioli managed to average 66 in his first season and since Neade is a better player he is he will push for a 67 average.

Ziplock

isnt neade wayyyyy smaller than rioli though?

Noz

Only 7cms shorter Zip.

Ziplock

that's huge.

it's like saying that jobe watson is only 6cm shorter than franklin... it's true, but watson still isn't going to cut it as a key forward.

7cm is pretty massive when you're talking about players around the 170cm range. (note, I actually thought neade was under 170cm, but my point still stands. Out of the like 700-800 afl players, he's the second shortest at 170cm (1cm taller than amos frank) and like 2-3cm shorter than 3rd shortest.

He's also the lightest player.

He's so tiny. I mean, best of luck to him, but he does not have the body to compete in the midfield for enough times for a close to 70 ppg average.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ziplock on March 20, 2013, 03:22:34 PM

that's huge.

it's like saying that jobe watson is only 6cm shorter than franklin... it's true, but watson still isn't going to cut it as a key forward.

7cm is pretty massive when you're talking about players around the 170cm range. (note, I actually thought neade was under 170cm, but my point still stands. Out of the like 700-800 afl players, he's the second shortest at 170cm (1cm taller than amos frank) and like 2-3cm shorter than 3rd shortest.

He's also the lightest player.

He's so tiny. I mean, best of luck to him, but he does not have the body to compete in the midfield for enough times for a close to 70 ppg average.

Stop ruining my hopes and dreams for the only fed rookie i have had stay in my team all summer!!

BOO!  :(

Noz

Yes he may be small but he has the ability to be one of the better small forwards in the comp his defensive work is fantastic.

He can weave in and out of traffic and is quite quick.

Could play every game for us this year.

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on March 21, 2013, 08:05:56 PM
Yes he may be small but he has the ability to be one of the better small forwards in the comp his defensive work is fantastic.
If that means he won't turn into a David Rodan then i'm happy with that. :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

McRooster

Ironically most punters have stated he's too lean, or his body is not yet ready for AFL - yet this is the same team that gave us Hitchcock, the man who make Nathan Fyfe look obsese.

Ziplock

hitchcock is tiny as well :P

KoopKicka

anyone see the tackle he laide today to get a HTB on Tapscott? hahahaha Tapscott, if you're getting HTB by Neade you're obviously shower.