Main Menu

Mummy

Started by quinny88, March 13, 2013, 02:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Where is he at right now? Has he had a pre season or is he just limping into round 1?
I see that he played as a sub on the weekend but when did he come on? because 3 handballs and 1 hitout doesnt sound to flash

Capper

Multiple pre-season injuries, ankle, calf, hammy (I think?) i know he had 2 injuries and one was his ankle.
But his back is ok, wahoo!!!!!!!

Only played a 1/4 last weekend and should be named this weekend to play. Whether he plays week 1 im not sure. He could start and get a vest, like the GF. Another option is he gets an extra 2 weeks rest and plays the R2 clash against GC.

Dont start atm, i currently have moved him out of my DT and SC teams.

He will need to perform this year though, as his contract is up for re-newal.

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on March 13, 2013, 02:29:48 AM
Multiple pre-season injuries, ankle, calf, hammy (I think?) i know he had 2 injuries and one was his ankle.
But his back is ok, wahoo!!!!!!!

Only played a 1/4 last weekend and should be named this weekend to play. Whether he plays week 1 im not sure. He could start and get a vest, like the GF. Another option is he gets an extra 2 weeks rest and plays the R2 clash against GC.

Dont start atm, i currently have moved him out of my DT and SC teams.

He will need to perform this year though, as his contract is up for re-newal.

Thanks mate! Big line through his name :P

Capper

gunnerzzz

Dammit. I was loving his pod and possible scoring potential. If he plays well in the practice game I still might take the risk..

SydneyRox

If he is named, I think I will risk him in SC. But DT with all the trades, there is no reason to worry.

SydneyRox

Over the last two weeks I have lost faith.....

Tabs, bring it back to me...

Capper

Well what do you want me to say Matty??

That Mummy will be fine and will kill the first couple of weeks especially in SC? because if i say that, then lots of people will be getting him in to their teams and he won't be a good POD  :-X

or would you rather me say that you need to give him a couple of weeks as he only played his first full game on the weekend against port after playing a 1/4 the weekend before  :-\

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on March 20, 2013, 04:15:55 PM

That Mummy will be fine and will kill the first couple of weeks especially in SC? because if i say that, then lots of people will be getting him in to their teams and he won't be a good POD  :-X

or would you rather me say that you need to give him a couple of weeks as he only played his first full game on the weekend against port after playing a 1/4 the weekend before  :-\

Thats the issue, my heart says line 1, my head says 2. I have already pulled a heart call in my mids.... with our next breakout, are we being one eyed??

grrr and my team looks sooo much better with the money used elsewhere!!

Think I am going to have to do it.... he has another week and half to get some more fitness in.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 20, 2013, 04:23:30 PM

Thats the issue, my heart says line 1, my head says 2. I have already pulled a heart call in my mids.... with our next breakout, are we being one eyed??

Think I am going to have to do it.... he has another week and half to get some more fitness in.
Stay true grasshopper and your courage will be rewarded.

Hmmm, i wonder if we have the same breakout in the mids, i only have a breakout player in DT though

Capper

I also see Mummy playing a tall fwd the first 2 weeks probably 70% of the time to annoy the backs of the opposition

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on March 20, 2013, 04:27:59 PM

Hmmm, i wonder if we have the same breakout in the mids, i only have a breakout player in DT though

JB jnr. I have got him in both, but figure if his DT isnt as good as SC then I can easily move him to another mid pricer that has fired

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 20, 2013, 04:38:08 PM
Quote from: tabs on March 20, 2013, 04:27:59 PM

JB jnr. I have got him in both, but figure if his DT isnt as good as SC then I can easily move him to another mid pricer that has fired
JB jnr will do fine. My parker will hopefully come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders

SydneyRox

LOL, same player. I have always called him JB Jnr!!

Not the "new" JB junior :)

Capper

I thought Jack or JPK was JB junior.

JB jnr in DT and Jack in SC for me

I have JB snr in both