A. Swallow
S. Mitchell
P. Dangerfield
J.P. Kennedy
R. O'Keefe
J. Mcveigh
N. Fyfe

Toga

Has averaged 85 and 95 in the past so yeah I think 92 is achievable.. Maybe a bit optimistic though :P

Had a very down year last year, having his contract out of the way and the Q-Stick there to take some heat off him I think 88-92 is very realistic.

Torpedo10

Stanton all the way mate. Potential 115+ this season with Goddard getting the harder tag.

blues boy

Quote from: Toga on March 12, 2013, 05:32:43 PM
Has averaged 85 and 95 in the past so yeah I think 92 is achievable.. Maybe a bit optimistic though :P

Had a very down year last year, having his contract out of the way and the Q-Stick there to take some heat off him I think 88-92 is very realistic.

I think if you were to underestimate cloke you would probably say 85 even that i would be happy with

tbagrocks

Wow, thee weeks ago I started the Danger over Cotchin campain, now we all love the Dangerman :o  what changed ???

Either people pay attention to Mike Sheahan or they are listening to me ;D

Great to see the Dangerman getting the respect he deserves

henry

I rate Cotch as better than Danger but he's not one of the options  ::). Danger of them looks the best choice to me.

tbagrocks

Quote from: henry on March 12, 2013, 05:55:09 PM
I rate Cotch as better than Danger but he's not one of the options  ::). Danger of them looks the best choice to me.
Yet on a recent SC poll Danger had 12 votes to Cotchspuds 2 ;)

blues boy

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 12, 2013, 05:47:11 PM
Wow, thee weeks ago I started the Danger over Cotchin campain, now we all love the Dangerman :o  what changed ???

Either people pay attention to Mike Sheahan or they are listening to me ;D

Great to see the Dangerman getting the respect he deserves

Or people watched the NAB cup and saw Danger play well

tbagrocks

That's probably it! :P  22 contested v Geelong

Still, i'm taking full credit ;D

Jukes

Stants easily. By like 5 points over the next best, Swallow.

essendon2

Dangerfield, Swallow, Redden

I like Swallow  8)