Free Agents - who will be on the move?

Started by Toga, March 12, 2013, 12:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 19, 2013, 02:33:23 AM
with Hille probably retiring Max Bailey would be a good pick up for us

didn't know he has had 3 knee recos until just now :o :-X

tbagrocks

Adelaide will be chasing a big fish! Draft restrictions (thanks spud >:( ) and salary room (thanks spud ;) )

I am hearing Drew Petrie

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 19, 2013, 08:45:45 AM
Adelaide will be chasing a big fish! Draft restrictions (thanks spud >:( ) and salary room (thanks spud ;) )

I am hearing Drew Petrie

Surely not tbag! He's over 30, wouldn't you want someone younger? Doubt he'd leave anyways :-X

JBs-Hawks

Pretty sure Drew is a roo4life. Just poach the future off of Port haha.

Toga

Not free agents but the Herald Sun reported this morning that Dan Currie & Daniel Gorringe might be on the move at EOS given a lack of opportunities at their current clubs.

Who would be interested? I'd say Port & Adelaide would definitely look at both being SA boys - personally wouldn't mind seeing either at Tigerland as a backup to Ivan... Orren isn't young, that's for sure! :P

kilbluff1985

Essendon need a bit of back up imo have nobody besides Ryder, Belly, Gumby and Hille who will prob retire and don't want to rely on Gumby

AFEV

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 29, 2013, 04:20:29 PM
Essendon need a bit of back up imo have nobody besides Ryder, Belly, Gumby and Hille who will prob retire and don't want to rely on Gumby
Problem is that Ryder and Bellchambers are both still young, so any other rucks that came to the club will probably get fed up with the lack of opportunity and leave - Like JJ did.

We have 2 players that can easily hold down the #1 ruck spot if they need to for the next 5 years minimum, which is more than most clubs can say.

JBs-Hawks

Ringo

Reckon Longer and Berger will serve Brisbane for 5 years Sid with Sam Michael coming up as well.

Nige

Definitely won't see Gorringe in a Gold Coast guernsey next year imo, can't see him staying. Bit surprised about Currie, but I guess with Majak being the next best to Goldy, Currie is kind of left third in line.

Justin Bieber

Fletcher to move to another club! Unrestricted lol

specky92

Watson signed for life! I'm pretty sure Winderlich wouldn't leave the dons

kilbluff1985

Heard our ruck in the VFL is doing pretty good anyway will prob list him

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on May 29, 2013, 07:59:07 PM
Fletcher to move to another club! Unrestricted lol

look, if essendon delists him but he wants to play on, giants will take him as a player/coach if he's up for it

imo anyway :P