PowerBug's Sportal Diary, 2013

Started by PowerBug, March 11, 2013, 11:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Rd 1 review: Terrible, to sum it up. Picking 2 guys which were never considered, and not picking those which i backed all preseason. Watts was a disaster, but i'm giving him another chance. Not having Gibbs is very annoying, and with my trades i'm running the risk of not being able to go Watts > Gibbs before the price change. Score: 2371. Rank: 995

Rd 2 trades: Longer > Leuenberger. This never paid off. tbh the thought process behind it was shocking and i've essentially used a trade for 50 points for one round.
Harper > Schulz. Should stuck with my gut and had this guy locked in prior to Rd 1. Doing it now, easy draw, gun side (:P) will score.

Cash left Rd 2: $8,400
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

Wow that's not a good start. The risks you made should of not been made... Watts isn't a contested ball winner and Longer plus Harper are huge spuds and not sure why either are considered ??? ::)

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on April 05, 2013, 01:42:59 AM
Wow that's not a good start. The risks you made should of not been made... Watts isn't a contested ball winner and Longer plus Harper are huge spuds and not sure why either are considered ??? ::)
Watts based on his price would've done enough to get some money out of him, but last week was tagged down completely.
I agree with the other 2 and they were stupid decisions, didn't help that i had Cox in my fwds so couldn't do any moving around there.

Got some things right though, Mundy! :-* (Will score over 200 this week) *hides*

Thanks for replying though lez, since noone else does :(

PowerBug

If only Mundy could pick up the flowering ball last night. :( 121 still a good score though.

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on March 11, 2013, 11:18:19 PM
Rd 4 review: FINALLY!! I knew it wasn't far away. got a whopping 2692, only 2 players scored more than me in all 4 of my leagues. But if i miss out on the weekly by under 100, will not be happy. Lost 75 points by going Pendlebury over Swan as C, and played Stevenson over Pitttard :\ Still, finally going to climb some spots on the rankings, need to back it up now. Hanley going down is my only concern, got plenty of options to go to though :D Will also try to get Sam Mayes in too.

PowerBug

Rd 6 review: Errr, unlucky. :( 2109, below par, but only dropped 41 spots overall. Gibbs and Heppell were benched, not enough trades to get rid then bring them back. So copped a donut but w/e.

Rd 6 trades: This would be awkward. My least favourite player may find a spot in my Sportal side. :-\

Must....Not....Trade.....Dangerfield......Into.......Sportal......Team......
Must....Resist