Started by 11kgm, March 11, 2013, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myteamsuks

Quote from: timmyparso on March 11, 2013, 08:59:40 PM
Quote from: Clyde Frog on March 11, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Kruezer anyone?

currently my R1.

SHaun Hampson? Whats his JS?

Hampton should be there in round 1 and while Waite is out, he will be FF. and share ruck duty.
The way Warnock played on weekend, he could have great JS.

I reckon Mock is peeved at the fact Carlton signed Warnock for 3 years before he arrived.

Windigo

All over twitter with Freako, ect reporting it.

Seems legit. Some guy said T-Rock also said the Berger was doubtful for round one on SEN...

Football Factory

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on March 11, 2013, 09:41:07 PM
All over twitter with Freako, ect reporting it.

Seems legit. Some guy said T-Rock also said the Berger was doubtful for round one on SEN...

Fair enough, time for plan B then.  :(

lozza71

I heard rockliffe on radio this srvo. He said luey is doubtfull this weekend

Dudge

Dont ya luv this game >:(

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on March 11, 2013, 10:04:37 PM
Dont ya luv this game >:(

Haha it can mess with your mind at times mate can't it. been tossing up turfing him and going with a fit and healthy option so now the choice has been made for me which in a odd way is good. No longer have to debate with myself just do it. :-\

owenbond007

Think Z.Smith could be a decent replacement has sign good signs over the pre-season. Had a bad case of 2nd year blues last season was a solid 70 odd average in first season.

Less than 70k more than lue, should manage at least a 3 weekly average of 60 to hold value. I got 25k in bank need to generate another 45k more the question is who?

CFC 1979

henry

Got maric as r1, hopefully burger is good to go but getting more and more doubtful. Griffin, Vardy and Smith are other options. I wonder if it's feasible to bench burger round 1 with currie/daw/witts whoever's named as round 2 or is this just a waste. Thoughts?

strikes91

i'll move cox into my rucks and downgrade him to sylvia with the bit of coin i had left over,

if no luey. longer will ruck with martin back up. michael probably wont get a game

Ricochet

Really thinking I'll have to go a Cox and Rook combination. Because its basically Robbo + Currie/Rowe/Witts vs Goldy/Kruez/Mummy + Varcoe for me

blues boy

Quote from: Ricochet on March 11, 2013, 11:55:38 PM
Really thinking I'll have to go a Cox and Rook combination. Because its basically Robbo + Currie/Rowe/Witts vs Goldy/Kruez/Mummy + Varcoe for me

No love for bellchambers and varcoe?

Ricochet

Quote from: blues boy on March 12, 2013, 12:05:36 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 11, 2013, 11:55:38 PM

No love for bellchambers and varcoe?
I just think Robbo will average too much more than those rucks available

elephants

Roughy into the rucks and Leuy to fwd mid-pricer.

BAM.