Leuy in Doubt

Started by 11kgm, March 11, 2013, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: 11kgm on March 11, 2013, 08:35:09 PM
There are so few premiums, it may be best to pump for rookies, then upgrade just hope goldy doesn't get picked and daw and currie tag team

zero chance of goldy not getting picked unless he gets injured.

Football Factory

Sam Michael as a benchy ? played ok in the Nab scored 49 .. Stef Martin didnt really do any ruck duties so im thinking maybe its Longer and Michael ?

11kgm

Quote from: lozza71 on March 11, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
I made the move a few days ago. Got griffen should be number 1 for freo. Then did a pod. Stefan msrtin no 2. He used to aversge 100 2seasons ago.

I have cox in forwsrd as backup. Martin has dpp as well.
Zac Clarke is set to be number one from what i heard

Justin Bieber

I was hoping he would be selected all the way until rd 1 then he pulls out last minute and everyone would be scrambling for his replacement on the Friday night before lockout. That what I was hoping.

Clyde Frog

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:56:32 PM
I was hoping he would be selected all the way until rd 1 then he pulls out last minute and everyone would be scrambling for his replacement on the Friday night before lockout. That what I was hoping.
and Karny ?  :P

timmyparso

Quote from: Clyde Frog on March 11, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Kruezer anyone?

currently my R1.

SHaun Hampson? Whats his JS?

essendon2

Already got Roughy,

Just go Luey --> Byrnes/Varcoe

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 11, 2013, 08:58:33 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:56:32 PM
and Karny ?  :P
Leuy out, Karny in for me haha.

Bones Bombers

I had some cash saved so I'm thinking Bellchambers to go with Maric, with Cox forward.
Have 13 premos according to fan planner.
What do you think?

tbagrocks

Bellchambers for R2, or a Mumford Belly combo? Smith or Vardy as CC's?

11kgm

Could go  Cox and Roughead
Forward line would be Jimmy, Rocky, Kar, Staker, Lee, Neade, Caffer and Dwyer

Bones Bombers

Hope he does come out and play a big game, but great to keep my eyes open and have some plan if he fails.

Andrew

It's fair to say we'll know by the weekend what the deal is. No panic stations yet, but for me a safe plan B is to pick Jacobs or Roughead instead.

Windigo