Main Menu

NRL Centrebet

Started by owenbond007, March 11, 2013, 07:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

I have 572 with Jeremy Smith and Kurt Kidley to come. Is that decent? don't really have a clue about nrl but have a full squad playing with some potentially decent rookies

Manbearpig

I got 657 this round. I think that's OK for round 1. Now comes the tricky bit where I have to try and not waste all my trades... I think I will do Klemmer to G Burgess and maybe leave it at that.

owenbond007

I'll probably risk it and make both trades - Farah smashed out some points tonight. I'll probably make 4 trades before the bubble to give me the best chance. 40 trades seems like a lot.

Manbearpig

Hmm, yeah, that's 10 trades more than we got in SportsBet last year.

Manbearpig

Did you enter a team in the NRL draft game, Owen? I'm sitting 2nd in my league. It looks like being a two horse race. Strangely, no teams are trading with each other yet. I think some team owners aren't even paying attention to what's going on, because there are a lot of zeroes in some teams.

auscoyote

Quote from: Manbearpig on March 19, 2013, 05:52:39 PM
Did you enter a team in the NRL draft game, Owen? I'm sitting 2nd in my league. It looks like being a two horse race. Strangely, no teams are trading with each other yet. I think some team owners aren't even paying attention to what's going on, because there are a lot of zeroes in some teams.

Sounds like an easy $250 8)

I'm in both and considering i don't know half as much about NRL, i'm doing alright after 2 rounds sitting 67th overall. ;D
The byes and origin are going to be bloody difficult though. flower knows what happens then. Live n learn i suppose :)

Manbearpig

Quote from: auscoyote on March 21, 2013, 02:06:04 AM
Quote from: Manbearpig on March 19, 2013, 05:52:39 PM

Sounds like an easy $250 8)

I'm in both and considering i don't know half as much about NRL, i'm doing alright after 2 rounds sitting 67th overall. ;D
The byes and origin are going to be bloody difficult though. flower knows what happens then. Live n learn i suppose :)

67th is pretty sweet. I'm 259th. Not a great start, but I seem to have picked all the good cash cows, so should be able to get a team of guns fairly quickly, esp. with 40 trades.

Most of the stuff I know about NRL comes from researching for NRL fantasy.

auscoyote

Only 3500 entrants :o

I might find myself losing a bit of interest as the footy season gears up but atm i'm watching every game on fox ;D