9 (11.8%)
Just Swan
10 (13.2%)
Neither
5 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Jukes

Quote from: whatlez on March 11, 2013, 08:55:31 PM
Jukes I say, if I was the first person to use DT this season, would that make me a sheep?
If you still have him, then yes.

Quote from: henry on March 11, 2013, 11:46:02 PM
Jukes all that means is all the sheep will be ahead of people like you without both  ::) :P.

I've had both all preseason and it will stay that way.

Enjoy his 10 ppg fall

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 12, 2013, 01:43:00 AM
Both for me.  Also, can Jukes not be banned for consistent trolling?  He would not get away with it on one of the other sites I both post and moderate on.

>implying opinion is trolling
>implying anybody who conflicts with your ideology is a troll and should be banned

elephants

My team is incomplete atm so I don't really count :P should have both though #swiftsa

Toga

Both for me at the moment.

But dropping Ablett to Cotchin, Stants or Fyfey would make life a lot easier for me trying to build my team... But don't think I can do it!

Chopps

i am a sheep woohoo never been so happy to be one aswell 8)

Jukes why will he drop 10 ppg?

Grazz

Jukes

Quote from: Chopps on March 12, 2013, 01:49:12 PM

>overtaken by Swallow and Bennell, increased presence of developing players such as McKenzie and Hunt, GC debuts for Broughton, O'Meara and Lonergan, return to form of Brennan and Rishowerelli...
>Age; he peaked too early
>he spudded it in the nab cup while Swallow and Harley killed it
>etc

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2013, 01:58:37 PM

>overtaken by Swallow and Bennell, increased presence of developing players such as McKenzie and Hunt, GC debuts for Broughton, O'Meara and Lonergan, return to form of Brennan and Rishowerelli...
>etc

overtaken by swallow and bennell? are you saying they are better than ablett now. If anything the team rising could even help him with the team in general winning more of the ball.

age- should i trade out Swan Boyd Watson Cox too they must all be past it.

nab- swanny was poor last preseason and he had a pretty bad season in 2012, ohh wait

when i win the cash, I will put it all in this.

Jukes

Holz I will give you and your spud team a million bucks if you outrank me this season.

GC will want to develop Swallow and Bennell together fast, like Swan+Pendles, and will wean Ablett off it in the fwd line/bench.

Ablett is about 8 years older than most players on his side, the others are not.

Swan and Ablett are completely different players.

MTTY

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2013, 01:58:37 PM

>etc

Nothing against you Jukes, but basically all that can be said for Stanton (bar Nab form, of which Ablett was brilliant in at least one game).

> Overtaken by Heppell, Howlett and Zaharakis, increased presence of developing players such as Hibberd, Myers and Baguley, Debuts for Goddard, Kommer and Kavanagh (not debut, but pretty much more gametime), return to form of Melksham and Colyer...
>Age; Only two years younger then Ablett
>etc

Jukes

1 and 2. They're all completely different players except Howlett, and why would they force a 26 year old who is slightly above the mean age into the outer?
3. Ablett was good against a hawks reserve midfield. No Mitchell, no Hodge, no Ellis, no Lewis, no Shiels, no Sewell...against a real team with a real midfield he suffered badly, due to the dominance of the aforementioned Swallow and Bennell.

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2013, 02:22:00 PM
Holz I will give you and your spud team a million bucks if you outrank me this season.

GC will want to develop Swallow and Bennell together fast, like Swan+Pendles, and will wean Ablett off it in the fwd line/bench.

Ablett is about 8 years older than most players on his side, the others are not.

Swan and Ablett are completely different players.

I have a feeling you wont come through with that deal, when it happens :)

who knows you might be right. History is in my favour though.

MTTY

Quote from: Jukes on March 12, 2013, 02:29:13 PM
1 and 2. They're all completely different players except Howlett, and why would they force a 26 year old who is slightly above the mean age into the outer?
3. Ablett was good against a hawks reserve midfield. No Mitchell, no Hodge, no Ellis, no Lewis, no Shiels, no Sewell...against a real team with a real midfield he suffered badly, due to the dominance of the aforementioned Swallow and Bennell.

On 1 and 2, it can also be argued that Bennell is a completely different player to Ablett. Once again why force out your best player?He isnt even 30 yet? It didn't/hasn't happen to Judd, Goodes (before he was 30), Mitchell or Boyd.

3. GAJ has nothing to prove in Nab cup. Essendon did, as did Swallow and Bennell.

Holz

Ablett favourite for the brownlow, punters must have it wrong too.

the great thing about DT is it will all be unvieled soon.

Ricochet

Rumours flying around twitter atm

Tyson Beattie ‏@tweetiebeattie
Reports that Dane Swan has been suspended by #collingwood for the first two games of the season @tweetperth @Footy_Nation #afl #perthnews

Justin Bieber

Jukes will you give me a million bucks if I out rank you?