Just Ablett
9 (11.8%)
Just Swan
10 (13.2%)
Neither
5 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

LF

Just curious as to how many are starting with both Ablett and Swan and how many are just starting with one of them.

charliesheen

Both.

But if you nail the bolter like Stanton, you can probably get away without both.

LF

I have both atm but if I restructure my team to free up cash I may drop one and it will probably be Ablett.

GoLions

owenbond007

Got just Swan atm and if his BE is too high after round 2 ill drop him for 2 rounds. Abletts got a few heavy tags in the first couple of rounds think both will drop 30-50k early on

Ricochet

Jukes

Football Factory

Both - If you start with both and one/both dont perform you can fix it before you lose cash by using some of the many trades we get this season .. if both go nuts and you dont have them your struggling from the start.

Andrew

Ablett's the one who I'm looking at starting without. First 3 fixtures are St. Kilda, Sydney at the SCG and Brisbane. Saints and Brisbane have used taggers to good effect against him and Ablett hasn't played at the SCG for about 10 years, but it generally diminishes scores. So I'm considering only starting with Swan, but it seems the risky option.

Football Factory

Quote from: Andrew on March 11, 2013, 08:12:17 PM
Ablett's the one who I'm looking at starting without. First 3 fixtures are St. Kilda, Sydney at the SCG and Brisbane. Saints and Brisbane have used taggers to good effect against him and Ablett hasn't played at the SCG for about 10 years, but it generally diminishes scores. So I'm considering only starting with Swan, but it seems the risky option.
The first game he played Brisbane last year he hurt his leg and still scored 97 the next time he played them he scored 143 .. the first game vs Stkilda last year he scored 143 the 2nd game he played them was the week he proved a point to the media and scored 61 .. the one game against sydney he scored 152

Justin Bieber

Jukes I say, if I was the first person to use DT this season, would that make me a sheep?

henry

Jukes all that means is all the sheep will be ahead of people like you without both  ::) :P.

I've had both all preseason and it will stay that way.

Chelskiman

Both for me.  Also, can Jukes not be banned for consistent trolling?  He would not get away with it on one of the other sites I both post and moderate on.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 12, 2013, 01:43:00 AM
Both for me.  Also, can Jukes not be banned for consistent trolling?  He would not get away with it on one of the other sites I both post and moderate on.
Yeah right ::)  uses all kinds of launguage plus posting fauls information constantly doesn't get him banned ::)

Grazz

Will be starting both as usual, must have's in my opinion.